------new Alliance On Markov------ - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Hammas fly.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-12-30, 03:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Acaila
First Lieutenant

What the fuck is "S!"? Is the like emoting "salute"?
Old 2003-12-30, 03:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
xmodum
Colonel

yes , it means salute
Old 2003-12-30, 03:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
MuNsTeR
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by flypengy
NC already has an alliance and is by far the strongest (not sure if delta7 knows of this).

www.ps-nca.com

If you're CR5 NC on Markov post in the access request and we'll get you in. If you're CR4 or an outfit leader do the same, but find someone that can vouch for you that is already in the forums.

Delta7, feel free to join in since it isn't -strictly- an alliance, more of a meeting of influential people in NC Markov community.
what if you're 1 box away from cr4 and an outfit leader
Old 2003-12-30, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Indecisive
Major General

Anyone know of emerald vanu alliances?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NC already has an alliance and is by far the strongest (not sure if delta7 knows of this).

www.ps-nca.com

If you're CR5 NC on Markov post in the access request and we'll get you in. If you're CR4 or an outfit leader do the same, but find someone that can vouch for you that is already in the forums.

Delta7, feel free to join in since it isn't -strictly- an alliance, more of a meeting of influential people in NC Markov community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. I turned down that offer. I dont feel like playing with people with "l33tist" attitudes.
Old 2003-12-30, 09:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by I Hate Pants
BAH! How come nobody on Emerald starts any of these cool organized group thingys? Especially the TR on Emerald.
I beg your pardon, but we do. The ULTRA Alliance (formerly known as Terran Republic Alliance until the server merger), comprised of the following TR Emerald outfits:

Black Widow Company
Nemesis Enforcers
Frontline
Anarchy99
Dark Skyes
Wolverines
Virtual Hitmen
Weapons of Mass Destruction
=NaA= (pending)

We're also quite friendly with a few others outfits, and are expecting no less than five more outfits to join. Formerly, the Terran Elite Guard and the Varangian Guard were in the alliance- VG went entirely to the Vanu, and TEG kinda collapsed and most of its members joined other Alliance outfits.
Old 2003-12-30, 12:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
infinite loop
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Gohan_VA

Haha. I turned down that offer. I dont feel like playing with people with "l33tist" attitudes.
Why does having an alliance automatically mean they have "l33tist" attitudes? There is no restriction based solely on cr level. It is meant for commanders who want to coordinate. If you are an outfit leader of any cr level, you can join. It just doesn't make sense to let everyone in. It's trying to create some form of a chain-of-command, for those that are interested, simple as that.
Old 2003-12-31, 12:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
flypengy
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Gohan_VA

wtf?

I never said we were better than anyone and we don't keep people out for any reason other than cr level. If you're markov NC you'll see that there is a lot of bickering going on and it is primarily between those that are on those forums (together) and those that are not (independents). Those that aren't in the NCA are more than welcome to join in. Do me a favor and keep your ignorance to yourself. Thank you!
Old 2003-12-31, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Everay
Major General

pengy posts here too, wow. but yea, what pengy said.
Old 2003-12-31, 01:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by infinite loop
Why does having an alliance automatically mean they have "l33tist" attitudes? There is no restriction based solely on cr level. It is meant for commanders who want to coordinate. If you are an outfit leader of any cr level, you can join. It just doesn't make sense to let everyone in. It's trying to create some form of a chain-of-command, for those that are interested, simple as that.
It said it was the strongest that is what he probably ment by "l33tist attiutdes."
Old 2003-12-31, 02:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
SkunkPunk
Major

*edit* this was off topic, very off topic, and gohan, if RL wants to start an alliance with our thing we would be more than happy(its N1tro_VA) but we are more of a private sort of gaming club, we dont care about outfit points or members, i honestly dont think ive opened my outfit pane for like 2 months, + we have TS server and all the works, we dont recruit, if we squad with some one and he turns out to be a cool guy we ask him if he wants to join up, anyways yea this is going offtopic like my first post so /end

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}

Last edited by SkunkPunk; 2003-12-31 at 02:34 AM.
Old 2003-12-31, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
infinite loop
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by 321
It said it was the strongest that is what he probably ment by "l33tist attiutdes."

Ahh, I see. I think the "strongest" comment refers to the fact that the NCA has by far the majority of outfits coordinating, not that it is made up of better players necessarily. It's just been in the works for awhile, and has been pretty successful.
Old 2003-12-31, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
krayons
Sergeant

since we're on the topic of alliances here's the TR alliance of Markov. We do well for being outnumber and with weak weapons against NC.
http://www.theterranalliance.com/index.php

most of the best and well known TR of markov/Jorhari are part of it *S*
Old 2003-12-31, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
delta
First Sergeant

www.ps-nca.com

My alliance is fully organized, I am a "member" of your alliance but it isn't truly an alliance, merely a discussion. I'm not saying anyone is better, I think it is best to have both.

Rawr! I'm a tiger! I'm also fluffy but I have big teeth!
Old 2003-12-31, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
flypengy
Master Sergeant

Cool, yea, it definitely is not an alliance. Have you had anyone join in your alliance yet?
Old 2003-12-31, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
delta
First Sergeant

Yeah, a few members. Still small, but pretty good for the first few days.

Rawr! I'm a tiger! I'm also fluffy but I have big teeth!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion