Planetside Nostalgia: First Outfits - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I normally do work around this time...but... eh
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2011-12-06, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
IronMole
Sergeant Major

Re: Planetside Nostalgia: First Outfits

Soul Reapers from '03 - '11
Unleashed '11 and current, although SR is still my home.
Old 2011-12-06, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
OneStepAhed
Private

TR - BRTD since first few days after release
NC - EZ Company and more recently If Carlsberg did Outfits (old werner altfit on gemini)
VS - FAnG for a few months around outfit wars but had to leave cos i wouldnt commit to playin VS only =(
Old 2011-12-06, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
GuvNuh
Corporal

TR all the Way.

Started out in Terran Death Company, stayed with them a year and got heavily addicted to tank driving. When they broke up and Salous formed the Cohort, i went my own way and jumped around for awhile. Spent time with Dark Skyes, Shadow Assassins, and Black Ravens. DS and SA got quite a few good people in them, but ended up sticking with Zero and the Black Ravens, mainly because I really enjoy playing with them and Zero is a sneaky bastard who knows how to make a good tactical decision. Yar, still really enjoy playing with the SA/DS crew when i catch them on, but Zero's sneaky bastards and the Ravens be me home now.
Old 2011-12-07, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #64
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by GuvNuh View Post
TR all the Way.

Started out in Terran Death Company, stayed with them a year and got heavily addicted to tank driving. When they broke up and Salous formed the Cohort, i went my own way and jumped around for awhile. Spent time with Dark Skyes, Shadow Assassins, and Black Ravens. DS and SA got quite a few good people in them, but ended up sticking with Zero and the Black Ravens, mainly because I really enjoy playing with them and Zero is a sneaky bastard who knows how to make a good tactical decision. Yar, still really enjoy playing with the SA/DS crew when i catch them on, but Zero's sneaky bastards and the Ravens be me home now.
Just say the name Chainfall in his presence and he will go nuts.

Old 2011-12-08, 07:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #65
CrazyIvan
Private

I was apart of Terran Death Company for the entire time I played Planetside, unfortunately things started breaking up and I stopped playing for quite awhile. I've always preferred Terran though. Guv you might remember me or my good friend MarkHit who got me into Planetside.
Old 2011-12-08, 11:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #66
DaSwede
Contributor
Corporal

Sardukar together with Sal and WarPath , no longer around.
Had a blast playing with those guys and doing spec ops and raining on NC and VS parade
Old 2011-12-08, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Never belonged to an outfit. The good ones would pick *you*, and the rest didn't seem to last longer than three weeks. I mostly just followed whatever my favorite commander told us zerglings to do -- and on TR Markov, we had some good once. Ahmad Shah Massod was one, I recall, and..... ARGGGHHH, can't remember, but he was openly gay and his signature motto was ROCK WITH YER CAWK OUT! HE'd draw big cartoony roosters on the campaign map, with big arrows explaining what he wanted you to do.... and as cheerleader/organizers with big megaphones go, he was a goddam genius. And I can't remember his name. Someone help me.
Old 2011-12-11, 01:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #68
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

The Enclave.

Still alive and well. Playing BF3 & (Unofficially) TOR - Will be playing PS2 on TR.
Old 2011-12-11, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
Jader
Private

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post
The Enclave.

21-Back In The Day.wmv - YouTube

Still alive and well. Playing BF3 & (Unofficially) TOR - Will be playing PS2 on TR.
Agreed, the NC days were the height of our power and dominance in Planetside.
Old 2011-12-26, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
Dragon4ly
Contributor
Private

Strategic fun times being part of Anarchy 99 since launch on Emerald TR, and bloodsoaking the battlefields TR red.
Old 2011-12-26, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Johari
Staff Sergeant

VS - Johari(later merged to Markov)

First outfit was Vanu Elite Forces. Members broke off from there to form the core of the outfit that I'm still in today.
Old 2011-12-26, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
VelvetAlley
Private

I can't remember my first outfit. I do know that it left a bad taste in my mouth. I was outfitless for about two months as a very young player because of the experience I had in that first outfit. All I ever wanted to do was drive a Thresher.

Over a couple weeks DeSade of The Lost Minions kept asking me to join his outfit. I kept telling him I wasn't interested. He told me they did Thresher groups and were taking out BFR's pre nerf. (I later realized this was a lie) I had a lot of fun in LM, the organization was done well and DeSade was an entertaining SOB to be around. I liked being the civil one in vent when he was cussing people out. I met alot of cool people in that outfit and I value the time I spent there.

When LM desolved I joined Juggernauts and I guess I can say I'm still with them, don't know how much that means when I haven't played in over a year. I have to say, I laughed more in Juggernauts than I did in LM, and I think that's because Juggies was simply a "good ol boy" outfit.

Paint it Pink!
Old 2012-01-08, 08:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Austin Powers
Private

I can't really remember my very first, as I only stayed in for like 3 days, but I know my second outfit was USKTA, Terran, Markov, and I stayed with them up until I stopped playing.
Old 2012-01-09, 12:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #74
duomaxwl
Captain

NC Emerald - Aqua Shock.
After Heitai left, it kind of fell apart if I remember correctly (very long time ago.)
I only remember 3 other guys from it, Silverfish and another stopped playing and I heard Aled joined TRx. Not sure. Was a fun outfit though.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #75
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Death from Above - Markov was outfit leader from 04-06? close enough. 40 active member at any given time. We ran a big vanguard/Reaver column. 14 vannys every night/double that with reavers. Was a great time.

Squad X- joined up with them in 06 to present. Some of my old outfit mates from the previous group moved over there with me. Absolute blast. Great group of guys. Some of the most fun I ever had playing this game. Shout out to Twista X and the guys

Last edited by Hmr85; 2012-01-09 at 09:31 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion