Tips for new players - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Whats that your smoking?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-08-07, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
bodypopper
Corporal

Tips for new players

just some basics for new players.

when you get the hang of the game (and get some certs) its one of the best shooters ive ever played.

1: ping if you play TR with a ping of above 40 the mcg is useless,the shots dont register properly;up close the common pool shotgun is better,and can kill jackhammer/lasher,and especially MCG users with ease.

2:stairs: when going up chuck a plasma with a 2sec fuse at the bottom of the stairs so it will go around the corner;as corner campers LOVE to stay just on the next stairway above;as soon as its thrown draw a weapon (jackhammer/lasher/shotgun)

3:outside: if you have the certs carry a rocket with explosive (nuke icon) ammo;if you switch to fire all shots i'll scare off most of the random mozzie killwhores away.

4:travel outside: if you dont have the certs the lightning is great,mozzies are for killwhores the lightning is superb at taking down camping mozzies with its chaingun. if you dont cert a vehicle you'll be farmed by dipshits who just want kills.

oh.. and welcome to planetside

Last edited by bodypopper; 2014-08-07 at 04:47 PM.
Old 2014-08-10, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
GodlessHeretic
Private

Re: Tips for new players

I'm not really sure if i want to get into it, but i will tell you that a fair amount of this is either nonsense or misinformation.
Old 2014-08-13, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Huntsab
Sergeant

don't throw plasma. you will be hated. Cert a mossie, everyone should cert a mossie. It is the best 3 certs you will spend. That vehicle can take you literally everywhere. Carry jammers. Oh and if you are outside and on foot with out anti air you deserve to be farmed.
Old 2014-08-13, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
MasterChief096
Sergeant Major

I'm not sure there are any new players to read a thread like this.
Old 2014-08-17, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
bodypopper
Corporal

well.. never seen any of you in game and none of your posts make sense.feel free to pick apart my first post.

where do you people come from...its a bloody mystery.
Old 2014-08-18, 12:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Skittles
Sergeant

Yes it is hard believe you have never seen any of them in a game with less than 20 people playing it. "It IS a bloody mystery." Do not worry though. There is some guy around here who is going to flashbang, flash mob or email people (I am not 100% sure which course of action will be taken) who played 5 months or 10 months from now and things are really going to heat up!!

You might want to get some spreadsheets set up for all the new names that will be jumping into game when that occurs.

Last edited by Skittles; 2014-08-18 at 12:09 AM.
Old 2014-08-19, 05:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
bodypopper
Corporal

for a "dead" game skittles you certainly give a lot of words.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion