VS and NC alliance on markov? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Polish Suasages Unite!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-10, 02:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Dyentious
Private

Angry VS and NC alliance on markov?

Ok.. I really feel almost stupid posting about his cause I feel like such a whiner hehe, but seriously.. what the hell is going on at Markov?

For the 3rd day in a row now, TR has been getting the entire NC force and the entire VS force aimed right at us. NC and VS totally ignore each other.
For example, last night on esamir TR had one base and the rest of the continent was half VS and half NC. Both the NC and VS diverted all their forces on our base alone, and there wasn't a single hotspot anywhere else.

I understand that since we only had one base left it's only natural for both of them to want to toss us off the continent, but after we get kicked off, the two HUGE forces of NC and VS didn't even fight each other one bit.. they just left and went to other continents where they fought TR again. I looked at the map several times and saw two huge enemy forces at two TR bases from NC, and another 2 huge enemy forces from VS at other TR bases, yet not a hotspot was indicating any sort of fight between vanu and NC.

Hell... even when we retreated and headed to searhus, we had 3 bases on the south end of the map, next to the NC. Vanu had a few bases on the north end of the map that were NOWHERE near us at all, yet there were vanu there fighting us along with the NC again.

What the hell is going on?
Old 2004-02-10, 02:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
GreyFlcn
Sergeant Major

You gotta be kidding me.
TR were the ones owning 3-5 continents.

During primetime thats how many BASEs VS had.
Old 2004-02-10, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

mmmm...I don't think its an Alliance, It just that sometimes two fractions will combine forces and attack a weaker faction.
They will try and avoid confrontation because lets face it, when you want to get one side out of the big picture you shouldn't pick a fight with the other equally size faction.
But one thing is that there probably were some fighting on the lines where the NC & VS lines come into contact no doubt about it.
When there isn't anymore of a perticular faction's bases in the world I suspect the other two fractions will start eating each other. By which time the weaker fraction can casually go out and reclaim some bases.

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2004-02-10 at 05:16 AM.
Old 2004-02-10, 05:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Meeeh? NC and VS don't have an alliance. No one ever told me about one anyway... either way I'd still run 'em over.
Old 2004-02-10, 05:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
BigFreak
Sergeant Major

Faction.
Old 2004-02-10, 05:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Xijx
Private

ehh?

Heh, the VS were probably telling their guys the same thing that were were telling ours...Leave the VS bases alone and Hit the TR...But after the VS took the last TR base we were hitting they promptly zerged us and took a few of our bases. But by no mean were we helping them...i infact jacked 6 AMS's durring their attacks on you
Old 2004-02-10, 05:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by BigFreak
Faction.
grrrrr I fixed it now!

As Monty Python once said:

"Why don't you go play hide & go f**k yourself?"

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-02-10, 07:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Dyentious
Private

well.. i didn't really mean an official alliance or anything.. it just seemed really wierd that for a few days in a row, every major battle was either TR against VS, or TR against NC.

If we were smart though, we should have just pulled out of our last base since we didn't have a chance, and just let you two duke it out while we go flank you somwhere else heh. .. but for some reason a lot of people like to spawn and die and spawn and die for hours at a time heh
Old 2004-02-10, 08:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Acaila
First Lieutenant

I think the biggest factor is that you only see hotspots from your own empire.
Old 2004-02-10, 08:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
UncleDynamite
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Dyentious
well.. i didn't really mean an official alliance or anything.. it just seemed really wierd that for a few days in a row, every major battle was either TR against VS, or TR against NC.
Well, you play for the TR, so of course it's going to seem like that. I mean, those are the two factions you're supposed to fight. You're not going to notice any major VS versus NC battles, being TR
Old 2004-02-10, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by UncleDynamite
Well, you play for the TR, so of course it's going to seem like that. I mean, those are the two factions you're supposed to fight. You're not going to notice any major VS versus NC battles, being TR
I see the point here but when your TR do you see the other empires Hot spots?

Old 2004-02-10, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Jagd
Major

Why has nobody made this punk cry yet?
Old 2004-02-10, 10:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Jagd
Why has nobody made this punk cry yet?
I hope your done now but I do not really understand the hot spot stuff, I just play the game.

Old 2004-02-10, 10:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Jagd
Major

*sigh*

I meant conspiracy theory llama.
Old 2004-02-10, 11:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by SilverLord
I see the point here but when your TR do you see the other empires Hot spots?
Nope you only see hotspots where your own Empire is engaged in battle.

No point showing battles where your own Empire isn't taking part off or we will start seeing lone VS/NC/TR Harting down into a middle of a fight where he/she is alllll alone.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion