Trayvon Martin - Page 19 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: the good kind of disorder.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-04-05, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #271
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
I have tattoos, and one time I was suspended from school for fighting, no less, which is probably worse than having weed, right? Do you reckon I grew up to be a thug or a rapper?

Oh, wait, that's right, I'm not black. I forgot that black = suspicious. Yes, in this post-racial era it really is Sharpton and the NAACP who are the real racists.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You clearly live in an area with no black crime. Clearly.

Because if you did, you might start to see what the rest of us are seeing. Black crime is on the RISE, and don't give me any of your bullshit, "Well they're poor and that's why they're criminals blah blah."

I know a great deal of black people that grew up poor and made it big just on their merits alone.

I lived in an area that was FULL of crime committed by...dum dum dummmmm...BLACK PEOPLE.

Doesn't make me a fucking racist...it means I'm speaking the TRUTH.

And I have black friends that I sit around with and talk about this shit with...and guess what?? THEY 100% AGREE WITH ME.

Don't talk about shit you have ZERO clue about Warborn. Please.

Last edited by WildGunsTomcat; 2012-04-05 at 01:18 PM.
Old 2012-04-05, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #272
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
I have tattoos, and one time I was suspended from school for fighting, no less, which is probably worse than having weed, right? Do you reckon I grew up to be a thug or a rapper?

Oh, wait, that's right, I'm not black. I forgot that black = suspicious. Yes, in this post-racial era it really is Sharpton and the NAACP who are the real racists.
I made no insinuations that Martin being black had anything to do with it.

But at least I know it is you who is racist, being so fixated on it and all.

Old 2012-04-06, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #273
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

NBC Doctored the Tapes to get a racist reaction out of people.

That's the third network now to admit that they doctored the 911 calls to get a racist reaction out of people.

And the sheep just keep believing that it was because of racism...because the news told you so.
Old 2012-04-06, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #274
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

http://youtu.be/YOt1wEDy0SI

So now CNN is saying it sounds like he said "Fucking Cold".....again this is an audio expert cleaning up the audio so it's clear...

And the racists still want to hear 'coons'
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-04-06, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #275
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Meh.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-09-11 at 03:48 AM.
Old 2012-04-06, 11:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #276
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Chris Rock said it best - "Everything white people hate about black people - black people REALLY hate about black people."

I think it all comes down to family values. All the awesome black friends I have come from strong families. They are also religious. I dont think that's a coincidence. The thugs come from broken families and a culture of thuggery. Products of their environment. Has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture (or lack thereof).
Shhh don't say that Malorn.

Warborn might call you a racist because you don't believe that all black people are underprivileged and abused and that the white race is keeping them down.

The simple fact is Malorn is right. I know some black folks that have beautiful mansions and kids that are awesome and kind.

And I know black folks that live in poverty and have little bastards for kids that steal and commit crimes every day.

And somehow because they live in poverty...it's the white man's fault...or rich America's fault.

No...it's a laziness problem. Period. You are lazy, you don't apply yourself, you live in squalor....but it's my fault?

Pfft.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-04-06, 11:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #277
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Meh.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-09-11 at 03:48 AM.
Old 2012-04-06, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #278
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

It absolutely is my fault that other people are part of the 99% and I'm... wait. I'm part of the 99% too, Fucksticks!

Burn the manshuns! Rape the guarddogs! Pillage the wine cellar!

Old 2012-04-06, 02:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #279
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Prison Population.

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-04-06 at 03:10 PM.
Old 2012-04-06, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #280
Figment
Lieutenant General

Funny how suddenly the "biased liberal media" become trustworthy now that they cleared up the audio. xD Let's face it, they jumped to conclusions and on a bandwagon to get the premier and forgot about scrutiny and took the first info they had and repeated that over and over.

Aaaaand you lot are seemingly doing the same with Warborn. Maybe time for a time out there before the ad hominems get much worse. >_> Almost /thread, I'm afraid. As it just gets more flamable from here.

As I already said on the first comment I made, there's a case to be made for basic prejudice to indicate how jumpy he was (could still be prejudice purely about hoodies due to the "They always get away" phrase). However, as I've repeatedly stated, I very much doubt it's pure racism as some parties been claiming. I severely doubt that's enough for a conviction of intend though. Unfortunately so much has been said that I'm afraid people won't want to back down from their initial conclusions.

Good thing you lot stopped lynching mobs as a national tradition then, not?

So. The main question left is self-defense and castle law, applicable or not? Good law or exploitable? Perhaps to look at it objectively, this particular topic needs to be ended and a new general topic on that should be made for a fresh start.

PS: I'd suggest that if you want to discuss conservative/liberal media bias and which paper, channel or radio is still reliable for all, a separate topic should be made so you can just categorically complain about that.

Last edited by Figment; 2012-04-06 at 03:01 PM.
Old 2012-04-06, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #281
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

According to the charts if the Z-Man didn't get him another one of his brothers would have.

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-04-06 at 03:11 PM.
Old 2012-04-07, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #282
Vash02
Major

Originally Posted by WildGunsTomcat View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Because if you did, you might start to see what the rest of us are seeing. Black crime is on the RISE, and don't give me any of your bullshit, "Well they're poor and that's why they're criminals blah blah."

I know a great deal of black people that grew up poor and made it big just on their merits alone.

I lived in an area that was FULL of crime committed by...dum dum dummmmm...BLACK PEOPLE.

Doesn't make me a fucking racist...it means I'm speaking the TRUTH.

And I have black friends that I sit around with and talk about this shit with...and guess what?? THEY 100% AGREE WITH ME.

Don't talk about shit you have ZERO clue about Warborn. Please.
Of course if you werent a racist, you'd know that the colour of peoples skin is completely irrelevant.

Also,
"there are lots of black people in our prisons. therefore we should focus on black people more"
*black prison population rises*
"there are lots of black people in our prisons. therefore we should focus on black people more"
etc
etc

Remember, this circle started way back when it was normal to be a proud KKK racist.

You treat people like criminals, more likely than not they will become criminals.
Old 2012-04-07, 08:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #283
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Black people are surveilled more, arrested more, convicted more, and receive harsher sentences than non-black people. I'll dig up some references later, but one interesting thing to look at is the difference between powder cocaine and crack cocaine sentencing. Powder typically a white person drug, crack typically not. The sentencing disparity is something like 100x stiffer for crack than powder. It was recently reduced though, I think it's only 10x.

reference

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Racial profiling is still kind of racist.

http://youtu.be/YOt1wEDy0SI

So now CNN is saying it sounds like he said "Fucking Cold".....again this is an audio expert cleaning up the audio so it's clear...

And the racists still want to hear 'coons'
That's interesting, because Joe Oliver, Zimmerman's friend, says Zimmerman said "fucking goons", and that "goon" is a term of endearment amongst highschool kids. Which is quite possibly the stupidest explanation imaginable.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's lawyer says Zimmerman said "fucking punks".

And here's CNN, doing their quality journalism and coming up with a third explanation.

Whether he said coons or not isn't important. When I heard the call initially I didn't hear "coons" and it's still pretty vague to me. But whether it's coons or not really isn't important at all. Zimmerman had been addressing the community and telling them to specifically be on the look-out for black people, and his entire justification for calling the cops on Martin and chasing after him was that he was black. Is it some kind of hate crime? Who knows! I'd say the question of whether he was justified in killing Martin is more important, though.

Last edited by Warborn; 2012-04-07 at 08:41 PM.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-04-08, 03:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #284
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Meh.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-09-11 at 03:47 AM.
Old 2012-04-08, 04:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #285
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Source?
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/1...-habitual.html

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum