LOL @ the VS fail - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We would put guns in our mouths before selling out to Gamespy�
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Re: LOL @ the VS fail

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
God invented CE for a reason. VS never pressed with armor. They tried to max crash a base that was protected by NC Vanys.
We were pulling out more armor than I've seen in years until we lost our tech. After that, everyone went foot zerging it
Old 2012-07-07, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
Boy, I sure wish I was as pro as you. If only I could use a Jackhammer and hordes of Scatmax's to interfarm and then make it sound like I'm tough shit.

If only, if only...
I see VS interfarming more than I see NC doing it, and I'm an NC CR5. Secondly, I don't personally have HA or max certed atm, and the VS use hordes of maxes more than NC or TR do. I'm also on the move around the map far more than I am killing or prepping or capping bases...

Good try though.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-07-07 at 10:49 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
I see VS interfarming more than I see NC doing it, and I'm an NC CR5. Secondly, I don't personally have HA or max certed atm, and the VS use hordes of maxes more than NC or TR do. I'm also on the move around the map far more than I am killing or prepping or capping bases...

Good try though.
So just because you don't, that means all of NC doesn't either?

NC uses a shit ton of MAX's. You see them all of the time with VS because AT uses a massive legion of them. Besides them, MAX use is he same as NC. TR are the only ones that barely ever grab MAXs. Though when they do, it's usually to camp a base...which is where they shine.

And don't be crazy. VS might try to interfarm, but generally fail (Unless done by an outfit). They might last all of 10 minutes before failing. Our zerg fails at it, but the NC zerg can get away with it because they have the easy mode HA.
Old 2012-07-07, 11:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Dubious
Sergeant

TR max is only good for defence

the 10 sec boost is not that great since its the way the TR max should be 24/7, with lockdown being the TR special skill

Ill agree that the NC special isnt that great either, but atleast NC can shot at max speed at all times

but now i went off-topic
carry on with whatever you guys were doing..
Old 2012-07-07, 11:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
TR max is only good for defence

the 10 sec boost is not that great since its the way the TR max should be 24/7, with lockdown being the TR special skill

Ill agree that the NC special isnt that great either, but atleast NC can shot at max speed at all times

but now i went off-topic
carry on with whatever you guys were doing..
I never disagreed with the usage of the TR max! As far as defense goes, TR max takes the cake. If you're using it to camp a doorway you're doing it right.
Old 2012-07-08, 01:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #66
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
I'd refer you to the amount of times that AT, GOTR or DARK get their asses kicked on any typical day with any resistance of any note. It happens so often, I stopped counting.
We generally try not to respond when someone starts to attack our outfit or members within. However, I will say that the fact that you would lump DARK into outfits like AT or GOTR just goes to show how little you actually know about our outfit, its operation, or its track record (note: this is not to belittle or attack AT/GOTR accomplishments at all, but to distinguish how vastly differently our outfits operate from day-to-day).

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
God invented CE for a reason. VS never pressed with armor. They tried to max crash a base that was protected by NC Vanys.
Actually I believe just AT tried that MAX crash. Not exactly sure what they thought they'd accomplish with it. It was amusing to watch the stream of [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[['s Leave our base though.

Last edited by Erendil; 2012-07-08 at 02:09 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 06:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
Littlesthobo
Private

This thread is a perfect example of why i gave up on Planetside related forums, outside of my outfit.

"you got pwnd, wtfomg, cos you cheated and we r teh ballz at... i dunno, stuff <--"

"I'm sorry, i believe there's some confusion **insert actual facts of situation here**, so i would say your understanding of the situation was at fault, rather than other players"

"HAHAHA!! Cry more/a river/to your mom - accept facts, you r teh sux!"

I think i have found the root of the problem here though, it appears to centre around people understanding of the word "fact".

Aside from that, you all actually care? Holy sh*t, and here's me thinking it was a bit of a laugh having a bundle on Old Oshur, which would have no bearing on the overall game whatsoever, a novelty event for nothing more than sh*ts n giggles.

Well, blow me down.

Last edited by Littlesthobo; 2012-07-08 at 06:28 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 07:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #68
Murkie
Corporal

VS stuck themselves into the middle of a 3-way when they capped Atar. They could have chosen to go up the west coast and try to force the TR into the middle of the sandwich, but I guess they aren't that smart

Last edited by Murkie; 2012-07-08 at 07:29 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
PrISM
Staff Sergeant

I'm the baddest motherfucker at the FPS special olympics.
Old 2012-07-08, 08:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #70
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Murkie View Post
VS stuck themselves into the middle of a 3-way when they capped Atar. They could have chosen to go up the west coast and try to force the TR into the middle of the sandwich, but I guess they aren't that smart

Very true, Jamshid should've been the VS's base of priority, not Atar. But the vocal CR5's mostly cried to defend Atar and ultimately doomed their empire in the process. VS were done as soon as people started leaving Jamshid.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion