WASP Inc [EU/NA] - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: RUN FOR YOU LIFE! IT'S DEH MANLOVE!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2013-05-18, 06:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
Coreldan
Colonel

Re: WASP Inc [EU/NA]

We are moving our website and TS3 to a new service provider, thus our website will down even as long as 24 hours! In urgent matters (both members and outsiders) you can fe. send a private message to our YouTube channel!
Old 2013-06-02, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Alderego
Corporal

Well, the new website has been up and running for a few weeks now and it seems like it turned out great.

If you're interested in a combined arms approach to PS2 and want to be part of a clan spanning multiple games (Where we perform quite nicely I might add): hit us up and post an app.

Oh and it seems like we're also being hunted by some nasty elmos and barnies: bring it on!

On a side note: if you're an outfit that wants to do a joint-op: feel free to hit us up on our fora as well by PMing one of the officers. (the guys with the funky red names like Ulysees, Bvenged, Old Lady or Peasum.)
Old 2013-06-21, 04:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
tmrnl
Private

I think this story needs to be shared here as well, as it's a nice one!
A night in the life of a WASP FlyBoy

By OptimusBanana:
Myself, Securus and Vaehand were doing some late night flying on the beautiful continent of Amerish. Killing and dogfighting every mozzy, scythe and lib in sight whilst Varn and FrontlineJoe were driving around in a harasser destroying all sundies and tanks they could get within their reach.
Life was simple, it was fun, we were happy, and then...

A sudden zerg of TR mozzies were spotted on the horizon but it was too late... caught by surprise I desperately called out for some assistance as my lib fell into the critical zone. Vaehand appeared instantaneously accompanied by Securus but the overwhelming number of mozzies made short work of us all.
Feeling a bit butt-hurt I quickly spawned an ESF with the others at my side, but as soon as we left the warpgate the BMC clan's mozzy brigade lead by DarkFire507 jumped us.. 3 v.s 7 we had little to no chance and were all shot down. At this point I was in the full fury of "Madia" syndrome but at the same time realised that we could not take on a squad of them alone. Mean-whilst we waited on our cooldowns, Varn and Joe had been spotted by the BMC brigade and were in serious trouble. They were retreating back to the warpgate when Joe was shot out of the rumble seat whilst repairing in a desperate attempt to keep them alive, Varn let out a cry "You will not take my harasser!" as he just about managed to drag himself into the warpgate.

Now fueled by revenge the WASP air squad assembled with some of its most talented pilots. We left the warpgate at ceiling height and were confronted by the enemy outfit almost instantly; 5 v.s 7 we were still outgunned but this didn't phase us. A standoff emerged with nobody wanting to make the first strike... however, eventually a mistake was made by one of them overextending and a huge cluster of rotary cannons began to fire. As soon as the dogfight began I latched onto DarkFire's mozzy and at all costs attempted to bring it down, two mozzies quickly jumped on my six and as I took out DarkFire with my last breath of rotary.. I too was taken down. Varn, Securus, Vaehand and Joe focused fire and eliminated the rest of the mozzy crew that didn't flee. A trade off of 1 reaver for 5 mozzies was a fair deal for all of us.... but it wasn't done there.

The BMC outfit now realised they had a fight on their hands. They seeked revenge for this retaliation that WASP has initiated. DarkFire messaged me warning that they were coming to kill us and so we formed up together as a second standoff began. This time Varn had spawned a lib to be used as bait giving us the chance to perform alpha strikes against their mozzies. Things had changed now... we controlled more air space around our warpgate allowing us to venture further than before. However, this was an ice cold blessing as 4 mozzies skydived from our flank taking me out instantly. In a now what seemed like 4 v.s 7 I just hoped that my squad-mates could succeed in winning this duel. Since I was down, Joe took it on him to try and eliminate DarkFire whilst the others fought the rest of the swarm. In the midst of the wailing rotaries and roaring thrusters Varn managed to charge his lib whilst screaming his battle cry "HONK HONK" into the wing of DarkFire's mozzy eliminating him from the fight; winning this duel with no more casualties.

We knew this still wasn't over... and so we retreated back to warpgate to rearm and talk about the next plan. It was here when Joe came up with the idea to head north-east to the edge of the map to fly under the radar and attack in a flanking maneuver to catch the BMC outfit off-guard. TKottje had now also joined us in the sky which evened the odds slightly more. Vaehand had managed to stealthily kill one of their mozzies that was scouting, and once we were all in position we left to proceed with "OPERATION SNEAK ATTACK". I gave the order that as soon as we caught sight of their leader's aircraft we would attack. Caught by complete surprise DarkFire immediately turned to flee from the 5 charging reavers and lib but, unluckily for him, Securus stayed hot on his tail - chasing him all the way to the bio-lab where he crashed into a pillar. At this point we had dominated the air space once again and hunted for any remaining TR pilots. After this the BMC outfit had now finally given up and allowed WASP to take control of the sky.

This is a great example of how our teamwork, communication and skill lead us to defeating an enemy squad even in ill-favored odds. I love being a part of the air squad and I strongly encourage anyone who wants to be a flyboy to join in with us whenever they can. Awesome job guys, awesome job.
Old 2013-07-24, 07:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
QuartzHD
Private

Oh god i cant believe u guys here.Are u on Miller?I saw the tag so many times but never asked if its you or not.Been playing with you on APB:R CBT and then Patriot EU if im not wrong.Not sure if u guys remember me,i moved to ARC clan later on cuz of my old friends but still. Hope to see you soon on the battlefield and good luck with the recruit stuff.

Coreldan for president
Old 2013-09-18, 05:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #65
tmrnl
Private

Last night we had one of our more regular operations. Operation "Generic Sh*t".
Getting back to our basics, revise and relive some tactics.

When we started getting up our squads, the alert for the Amp stations was still on going. Though our mighty Ulysess did not immediatly see this, we started off on Esamir. I was leading the air squad, which started out with just the 3 of us when opening up the squad. Later on (5 minutes before the operation start), we had an almost full air squad!

If there are any flyboys out there, WASP plays organised AIR as well!
Old 2013-09-23, 12:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
Akfourtys
Private

Guys u are awesome. Changed my mind and dropped TR, at the NC ive got some damn challenge. Core, i want to join WASP.. btw how can u still play apbr?
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate