Car crash or criminal act? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Will this be available on 3.5"?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Car accident, or criminal on the loose?
Car go beep beep, car go weeeeee!!!! 0 0%
Bad boys bad boys, watchya gona do? Watchya gona do when they come for you!!! 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-24, 01:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
BUGGER�GHO�T
Major

Car crash or criminal act?

I was lazy and my sunday night cartoons were. I got no pics of what happened only memory.

This happened within a walking distance(I mean like 100 feet). Something involved a helocopter, two of them my friend said (He lives across the valley(we live on teh mountains). One was circling with a spotlight on the field (where i think this all happened. Plus cars were stopped for around 15 minutes. My mom went up and there was a cop on the road with flares on the ground, probably the roadblock.

Now heres the question. Someone on the run or was it the usualy car accident?

A car couldve swerved offt he road down the hill which would invole the person to get airlifted, but why 2 helocopters? Possible that there where multiple people in the car? But why was the spotlight being used? Need to shine a light onto the field where the people wouldve gotton air lifted?

But what if it was criminal acts? What if it was a car accident-hit and run style, but the guy couldn't drive away so he decided to run into the trees. Or there is a house we think deals drugs (it smells like it), they couldve gotten raided by the cops. But someone was able to run into the trees? The cars couldve gotton blocked just to keep a safe perimeter around the area. And the chopper used the spot light to search for the badguy?

Noone here asked wth happened, so we're all betting on something. The chopper did momentarly shine a light on us thinking we might be the guy, so it couldve been some sort of guy on the loose. As I said, what the hell happened?
Old 2003-11-24, 01:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Another useless poll.

We weren't there. We don't know. I don't care.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2003-11-24, 02:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Originally Posted by Sentrosi
Another useless poll.

We weren't there. We don't know. I don't care.
Fucking signed.
Old 2003-11-24, 02:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Phaden
Contributor
Major

hahaha, and as far as i can tell:

pwned
Old 2003-11-24, 09:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Nimbus
First Lieutenant

Car accident. If the cops had been looking for a criminal and you are only like 100 feet away, you can be sure they would have asked you if you had seen anything/anyone. The second helicopter could have been there for a number of reasons. Maybe a body was thrown from the car or it might have just been another med-link or police chopper that had been doing training missions in the area and came by to help out.
Old 2003-11-24, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Or maybe it was aliens. The choppers could be the government searching for the aliens that stole their dougnuts and brought the blue plague from the depths of Mivivisentch.
Old 2003-11-24, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
BUGGER�GHO�T
Major

Sry, useless thread. It was a car accident, actually the car was a sherif(sp). The cause is unknown, but he span out, and went WAM right into a tree. They marked it all down too.

Though I dunno what the second helocopter was for, and why he needed the spotlight.
Old 2003-11-24, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Mr1337Duck
Lieutenant Colonel

What happened was this. This 19-year old kid has been going out with his girlfriend for a year now. During the ride she starts acting horny. He's looking back as she starts taking her top off, but that's not a smart thing to do while driving, so he slid over a bit off the road, and BAM! girlfriend flies 20 feet out of car, breaks neck, and dies. He sustained minor injuries.
Old 2003-11-24, 08:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Spider
General

Well I'll be damned! This thread went to hell without my help!
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge