[NC-Connery] 75th Bastards Regiment - Propaganda Poster - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I'm sure somone got caught in the soil when the bending took place.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2013-07-06, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
morphineofmine
Private

[NC-Connery] 75th Bastards Regiment - Propaganda Poster

The Bastards

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

youtube.com/watch?v=8NwedAOGNGs

Who?
We are part American and part Australian Clan that is primarily based on American West Coast servers, we started out as a highly drilled Planetside 2 Clan that has been around since Closed Beta and still are operating week in week out always trying out new things, though we're starting to incorporate a few more games into our repertoire and diversify because we're in it for the long haul and we have some other games we're excited about playing as a team too.

What?
We have an entrenched Planetside 2 Chapter and startups in Eve Online and League of Legends too each with a strong core group of players, not to mention we're scouting a few other avenues like Arma 3 and Company of Heroes 2, we treat every chapter as a sort of 'mini Clan within a Clan' and seek to retain our small Clan polished professionalism and community as we grow not just become another large 'yeah we sorta game together' Clan, we will continue to train and polish everything we do tirelessly. We start out simple with every chapter and gradually add to our standard operating procedures piece by piece based on extensive in game knowledge as while a lot of things sound good in theory, we like to do what works.

When?
Friday 6.30PM PST - Planetside 2 Session ([EXE]'s Multi Clan KOTH's)
Saturday 6.30PM PST - Planetside 2 Session (1v1 KOTH vs [AMEX])
Training - Temporarily suspended due to overhaul from the ground up, back up soon.
We also have people on Planetside 2, EVE Online and League of Legends every day outside our scheduled sessions.

How?
We specialize in Combined Arms combat with a focus on Infantry tactics, we are at the moment very strongly focused on Planetside 2 but since we're all gamers we get on a few other games with each other too, I'd list em here but that list changes all the time so that is not practical. As much as our focus is generally on Infantry it changes from game to game.

Where?
We are based on our Forums which you can find here : www.thebastards-clan.com
And our Teamspeak Server which you can find here : thebastards.teamspeakcp.com:7042

Why?
Even though we are all gamers who like tactical and professional play when on a scheduled session we are also all scoundrels and like to intersperse sessions with as many bad jokes as possible when things are quiet, but when things start to heat up again we get straight back into business. If I was gonna cliche it a bit I'd say we aim for a 'relaxed atmosphere but a professional attitude'.

BASTARDS! LEAD THE WAY!
Corporal Morphine
Propaganda Officer
The Bastards
Old 2013-07-20, 09:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
morphineofmine
Private

Re: [NC-Connery] 75th Bastards Regiment - Propaganda Poster

Dozen clans organized for a tank battle, enlist now to ensure NC victory.

Last edited by morphineofmine; 2013-07-20 at 10:20 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate