PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the Vanu Burger
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions

Old 2012-07-12, 11:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Actor
Private

I'm Actor and this is my squad symbol (x_x)

Hey all!

I thought I'd introduce myself since I've been following Planetside 2 for a while now, I'm Actor. I will be bringing Devilsronin, Viper, and Ottomister (possibly up to 8 more of our friends) into the Planetside community as soon as we get beta keys for them.

The Terran Rebublic will be getting a new squad, the Death Face Squad. We are a small fireteam that's been playing together since Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 2. We have played all the versions since and were extremely let down with Battlefield 3.

Entering from stage right is Planetside 2. We are so very excited for the possibilities, this game sounds like everything we have ever dreamed of!!! We usually operate as a small squad bent on creating chaos behind enemy lines. However, when a good commander took charge in Battlefield 2 (and Battfield Project Reality mod) we were always ready and willing to follow orders. We know a small, tight, unit can be a powerful weapon; but when an entire team works together then that is an unstoppable force!

If there are any outfits out there who are interested in a unit that is experienced in sabotage and carries a wide variety of skills (medic, AT, pilots, armor, tactics, espionage, etc.) then send me a message and we will talk. Our main concern is that we can have fun, we would like a team that works together, that uses tactics to outflank and hit the enemy hard. An Airborne Ranger once said, "Poor bastards, they've got us surrounded". Just because there is more enemy than friendlies doesn't mean we can't defeat them! (as I said previously we are planning on joining the TR, however, if there are any NC or VS who think they can change our minds, we'd be willing to consider it).

I'd also like to give a quick shout out to the developers. You guys are astounding, your involvement in the community surpasses anything that I've ever seen before. You guys rock!!!

P.S. Myself and Ottomiester will be attending the community event this Friday (7/13/12) msg me on here and we can say hi!

P.S.S You can also hit me up on steam, my account name is actor117
Old 2012-07-12, 11:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Aldman
Second Lieutenant

Re: I'm Actor and this is my squad symbol (x_x)

Welcome!
Old 2012-07-12, 11:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

Welcome to PSU!

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2012-07-12, 11:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Actor
Private

Thanks guys!
Old 2012-07-13, 05:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Welcome to the community. I like your attitude. We run a clan which sounds like it has a similar ethos. Feel free to poke around our website.

Btw, have you been playing Blacklight Retribution? There is a character named"Actor" over there too.
Old 2012-07-13, 08:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

greetings from a fellow theater person, though I'm on the lighting / sound end of the deal which, in the end, if the audience can't hear/see ya.. you're in trouble.

welcome to the PSU.
Old 2012-07-13, 08:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Hamma
PSU Admin

Welcome to PSU

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-07-13, 08:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Actor
Private

Btw, have you been playing Blacklight Retribution? There is a character named"Actor" over there too.
Actually I have been. I think I'm only around level 5 or something, I'm just trying to find way to pass the time until PS2 launches. If you were in the Ghost Recon Online beta you could have seen me on there too!

greetings from a fellow theater person, though I'm on the lighting / sound end of the deal which, in the end, if the audience can't hear/see ya.. you're in trouble.
I fully hear ya on that! I not only enjoy being on the stage, but I've also paid my dues behind it as well. I've got experience from prop management/placement, to moving set pieces, running the fly, etc. I've even had to finish my part on the stage, exit stage left, exit the back of the building to get to stage right, then go up into the catwalk to get behind the audience and man the spotlight. Sadly I haven't has a chance to do any theater recently, I really do miss it.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, this community is fantastic! Hopefully I'll get to see some of you down at the SOE HQ for the community day event.
Old 2012-07-13, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Actually I have been. I think I'm only around level 5 or something, I'm just trying to find way to pass the time until PS2 launches. If you were in the Ghost Recon Online beta you could have seen me on there too!
I too was in teh GR Online beta and it was ok i suppose. I just miss the OLD OLD style of ghost recon in it's first form, really liked it, Raven Shield was good too but GR man, great times.

Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I fully hear ya on that! I not only enjoy being on the stage, but I've also paid my dues behind it as well. I've got experience from prop management/placement, to moving set pieces, running the fly, etc. I've even had to finish my part on the stage, exit stage left, exit the back of the building to get to stage right, then go up into the catwalk to get behind the audience and man the spotlight. Sadly I haven't has a chance to do any theater recently, I really do miss it.
Just worked a show last week for follow spot.. the Bacon Brothers.. it was, well.. a show. I would love to get a telrad for my followspot someday.

take care.
Old 2012-07-13, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Arovien
First Sergeant

Welcome to PSU,

I'll be there at the SOE event later today (7/13). See you there.
Old 2012-07-13, 12:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Actor
Private

For those of you who will be at the community event later today, you'll be able to spot me in jeans and a Tron hoody, stop and say 'hi' if you'd like!
Old 2012-07-13, 12:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Welcome, enjoy your stay !
Old 2012-07-13, 03:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Actor
Private

I'm in line at the event! This is so AWESOME!!!!
Old 2012-07-14, 04:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Zidane
Sergeant Major

Welcome to PSU!!!
Old 2012-07-18, 03:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Shadowrath
Contributor
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Welcome to the addiction that we call PSU!

| cyberneticpunks.com - Hostile Takeovers - Liquidation - No Survivors
| Join the new face of the old guard.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions