CSR's being gay. - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We stole Spock's brain.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-18, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Raige
Sergeant

There was no wall front of me! And I couldnt see ANY walls.
Old 2004-03-18, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
oddfish
Colonel

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-18, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Dharkbayne
If you can see through walls and shoot through them, how would you NOT know you were exploiting something?
So he shouldnt have gone down there?

Maybe he should have just stayed up top and wasted the $30 he spent.
Old 2004-03-18, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Seer
Major

Yeah, let's put this thread to bed. Raige didn't get the sympathy he was looking for, was mildly chided for his brief foray into exploitation and his homophobic sentiments, and managed to stay civil even if he doesn't admit to knowing that he was wrong.

Not much else to say.
Old 2004-03-18, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Duffman
So he shouldnt have gone down there?

Maybe he should have just stayed up top and wasted the $30 he spent.
Yes, because he was exploiting something, he should have /bugged it and STOPPED exploiting it. It's only a 5 day ban, anyways, and he could have stopped it by not exploiting it.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-03-18, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
oddfish
Colonel

yeah..

Originally Posted by Hamma:
This thread has run its course

My Blog
Old 2004-03-18, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

It's the same as the driver problem that lets you see cloakers as if they were uncloaked, just because it happens doesn't mean it's OK.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-03-18, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

First i wanna say Oddfish get the fuck out of the thread if you dont want it to keep going, no one cares about your opinion and we all wish for you to STFU.

Yes, because he was exploiting something, he should have /bugged it and STOPPED exploiting it. It's only a 5 day ban, anyways, and he could have stopped it by not exploiting it.
No Dhark your wrong. I have /bugged it since early january and nothing has been done about it. I have been told that it was an anomaly. There have been a few threads posted about it with no dev responce.

The time isnt what matters its that fact he got banned at all.

It's the same as the driver problem that lets you see cloakers as if they were uncloaked, just because it happens doesn't mean it's OK.
Again your wrong. Since i had gotten the problem the first time i have: reformatted, reinstalled my drivers, used a different video card(9500 nad gf4600). Dont talk about things till you know waht you are talking about .
Old 2004-03-18, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Spee
Colonel

Originally Posted by Duffman
blahblahblah exploiting is fun and easy! blahblahblah I suck and like to bend the rules to make me more 1337 blahblahblah i r lose.

:golfclap:
Old 2004-03-18, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
ORANGE
First Lieutenant

I have the same problem in caverns with not being able to see walls or anything else for that matter except for zip lines and I have /bugged it several times to no avail now I see they banned some one for it not cool not cool at all
Old 2004-03-18, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Spee
:golfclap:
your retarded
Old 2004-03-18, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Acaila
First Lieutenant

And all this on International Hug a CSR Day.
Old 2004-03-18, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
ORANGE
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Paintballboy
I have the same problem in caverns with not being able to see walls or anything else for that matter except for zip lines and I have /bugged it several times to no avail now I see they banned some one for it not cool not cool at all
This was intended to show he isn't a dumb@ss and that you should all apoligize so apoligize d@mnit

EDIT: Tis be a joke

EDIT EDIT: I am however still upset with the way the PSU community handled this

Last edited by ORANGE; 2004-03-18 at 05:39 PM.
Old 2004-03-18, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
oddfish
Colonel

duffman. you're just an asshole. i mean.. that's all that there is to say about that.

My Blog
Old 2004-03-18, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Raige
Sergeant

Okay.

You pay 30 dollars for an expansion, "Would you like to Pre-Order Core Combat?"

I never exploit in any game in my life. I never wanted to. Beside, how are you suppose to know if your going to exploit or not. There is not even a warning message that says "Your exploiting, please exit planetside and run a full scan."

Whoopy doo, you damn know theres nothing that does it. How the fuck am I suppose to know if the walls is going to be right in front of me or not? And is what FPS is about, "See Enemy, Shoot Enemy"?

Lets think about this for second, you brought core combat expansion. And yay! People is finally fighting inside the core. So you go inside to the core and don't know where the wall is going to be at? Screenshot dont mean a shit. It can be from any places. You're exploiting which you don't know and then you kill few guys. You get hate tells and people are going to start reporting you. CSR's wont tell you a warning that your exploiting and suspending you right away. Bunch of 30 dollars going into drain. How the hell is the player (ME and you guys) are going to know where the walls is going to be at when we didnt even make the expansion pack?

You guys are obviously a lost minded. Not Duffman.

CSR makes the game and bans you from exploiting and they think you fucked up the game. But I didn't make the expansion. The developers did, so THEY fucked the code or patch in the cavern. That doesn't mean it's my fault. Few people had and STILL do have this problem or bugs. Full scan dont help, reformat dont help. It's a freaking code patch.

I've heard that someone have same card as I do. GeForce FX 5200 (256 MB). Tried to full scan, reformat, anything. Still doesnt work. If you were in my position, what the heck are you going to try? /bug it anonymously ? How the fuck do you know wheres the wall going to lay at?

This "owned" word is fucking annoying as hell and it's for fucking retarded son of a bitch that fights over internet. *mocks* I owned you! I owned you! I owned you on internet! Yay! I killed you over a dummy game! Whoopydoo! you got owned"

Fucking retards.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion