Vanu aren't too bright.. How I killed 7 with out a SHOT. - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Sir, Custer was a pussy.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-17, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
LesserShade
Contributor
Major

Re: Vanu aren't too bright.. How I killed 7 with out a SHOT.

Originally posted by MrVicchio
Silly Vanu, killing is for Terrans.
That's quotably delicious!
Old 2003-04-17, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Delirare
Sergeant

few days ago i got 9 terrans and i got away unscaithed. buncha them got off a galaxy and ran into a facility, i mowed the whole group over in my harasser from behind, excellent timing i had in strolling up to the facil. hehe Terrans & vanu = f00's
Old 2003-04-17, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Weapon strengths have nothing to do with this little Vanu hunting game inside of a warp gate. The point is the retards didnt leave the gateand wate for the reaver to go away or leave. They just stood there with blank faces and were smooshed 1 by 1.

WOOOOOOT I FINALLY MADE VETERAN! WOOOOOOT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU SHALL ALL FEAL MY WRATH!
Old 2003-04-17, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Big Bro
Contributor
Master Sergeant

MrVicchio...I do remember a nice big VS MAX cooking you to "well done" not too long ago...
Old 2003-04-17, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

You're not supposed to be able to incur damage in warp bubbles.
Old 2003-04-17, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Seer
Major

Originally posted by Peacemaker
Weapon strengths have nothing to do with this little Vanu hunting game inside of a warp gate.
I never said anything about the warpgate. I just said everyone was going to pay.

And yeah, you shouldn't be able to run people over in warpgates if they can't fire back.
Old 2003-04-17, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
LesserShade
Contributor
Major

warp gates work just like the sanc, you can't fire weapons, but people get run over and idiots crash shit into galaxies and junk all the damn time.

If they fix the warp gate so that you can't incur damage, they should do that for the sanc too, with the horde of people running around all kinds of idiots are ramming galaxies and running over teammates.
Old 2003-04-17, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Zentenk VA
Corporal

Title of this thread shouldn't be without a SHOT, because they cant shoot in the warp gate... so i wouldnt be proud of killing a blind/deaf guy would you? sure he can move hehe maybe they havin problems or they all had to poo at once... "Bathroom break, before we head out... aww some cheap ass TR killed us by running us over... I bet he feels cool now."
Old 2003-04-17, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Venom
Sergeant

Originally posted by Zentenk VA
Title of this thread shouldn't be without a SHOT, because they cant shoot in the warp gate... so i wouldnt be proud of killing a blind/deaf guy would you? sure he can move hehe maybe they havin problems or they all had to poo at once... "Bathroom break, before we head out... aww some cheap ass TR killed us by running us over... I bet he feels cool now."

Originally posted by MrVicchio
I was at the Foreseral Warp gate tonight, and the VS had the Tower right by it.. fine.. they saw me and my reaver head into the warp gate, and they KEPT TRYING TO SHOOT ME. And then, they entered the gate area.. so I ran em down, one after another, 7 in all before I blew up from mitigated damage incurred when you ram a reaver into bodies.. I couldn't stop laughing...

Silly Vanu, killing is for Terrans.
They weren't sitting in the gate, they shot at him and then followed him in, i would say that it's their own fault....
Old 2003-04-17, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Zentenk VA
Corporal

oh ok lol! now its funny, i read it but i guess i wasnt into it after i started reading other reply's... after reading other replys it started sounding like they werent doing anything or somethin, i dont know... they just stood there as they entered? would be cool to see video of it!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion