Worth resubbing? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: This one time, I was with some guys, on a boat...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2011-03-06, 08:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
krnasaur
First Lieutenant

Worth resubbing?

Now with all of the PS:N stuff being released I'd imagine the activity is skyrocketing. Is it worth it to resub? Are hackers still a problem?
Old 2011-03-06, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sovereign
Staff Sergeant

Re: Worth resubbing?

Well tbh I have taken this into serious consideration now due to the mere fact that current subs are guaranteed to be in the PS2 beta by default.

Cant speak about the current status of the game but from what I hear it seems so sparsely populated that hackers would be deterred by the lack of prey...

Last edited by Sovereign; 2011-03-06 at 10:03 PM.
Old 2011-03-06, 10:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Azellon
Private

Every time I've logged on I've been involved in fights large enough for several platoons. The game is far from dead.
Old 2011-03-06, 11:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

As for hackers, They are pretty much non-existent because they got rid of the free trial program. And the Population is a big as it's been since the reserves were around. Iv been resubbed for a week and we got cont locks daily.
Old 2011-03-07, 08:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hamma
PSU Admin

Aye agreed.

I haven't seen any hackers around recently.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2011-03-07, 10:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
krnasaur
First Lieutenant

So the hackers are down and the pop is up, as for beta access, i dont really care much about that. I don't want an unfinished game to taint my view of the game, I'd rather just play it on release.

I was reading up on everything about that PS is now and I'll probs just wait for PS:N to come out and sub that.
Old 2011-03-07, 08:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Raymac
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by krnasaur View Post
I don't want an unfinished game to taint my view of the game, I'd rather just play it on release.
ummm, the early days of PS were pretty buggy. I give them a pass though because they were breaking new ground, and oh yeah, PS is probably my all time favorite game.
Old 2011-03-07, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
krnasaur
First Lieutenant

Well for me release is always 5/6 months after the actual release(I didnt start playing PS until '05). I mean lets face it, name 1 MMO that on the day it comes out is perfect.

But the real factor for me not playing has nothing todo with the game itself, Im going away to college soon and won't know how busy I am and if I have enough time to play PS.
Old 2011-03-08, 09:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by krnasaur View Post
Well for me release is always 5/6 months after the actual release(I didnt start playing PS until '05). I mean lets face it, name 1 MMO that on the day it comes out is perfect.

But the real factor for me not playing has nothing todo with the game itself, Im going away to college soon and won't know how busy I am and if I have enough time to play PS.
Hey now, I am in college and I have plenty of time for Planetside. I mean im failing half my classes but I have plenty of time for Planetside
Old 2011-03-08, 09:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
JayC
Private

Originally Posted by The Desert Fox View Post
Hey now, I am in college and I have plenty of time for Planetside. I mean im failing half my classes but I have plenty of time for Planetside
Same
Old 2011-03-08, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
krnasaur
First Lieutenant

well then cya guys on the battlefield

edit: typofail
Old 2011-03-08, 01:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Timantium
Sergeant

You know what you tell the guy who has 4 "F's" and a "D" right?

He's focusing too much on one class...
Old 2011-03-08, 03:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Raymac
Brigadier General

"D" is for Diploma guys. The priorities should be like this: Girls--> Beer--> Planetside--> Classes--> Sleep

Just 1 bit of real advice, never skip class. If you just show up, you'll get your diploma.
Old 2011-03-08, 04:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by The Desert Fox View Post
Old 2011-03-08, 06:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Timantium
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Raymac View Post
"D" is for Diploma guys. The priorities should be like this: Girls--> Beer--> Planetside--> Classes--> Sleep

Just 1 bit of real advice, never skip class. If you just show up, you'll get your diploma.
And pay your tuition/fees, you won't get the D without tha G's
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion