TRG - Highly Organized, Heavy Infantry | Connery Server - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Robots in disguise!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-15, 03:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Re: TRG on Markov is recruiting!

Originally Posted by Mirax View Post
Is the outfit considered more casual or more serious/competitive?
This is an interesting question as we have some serious/competitive as well as some casual like myself so we have leaders for both aspects so you can do both or one. It makes it nice cause if you have a day where you can play all day you can be the competitive and serious player. Where as a lot of the older members have work, children and wives that they have to balance with gaming they have to play as a casual aspect.

What is the outfits ideal "size" as far as active PS2 players?
Enough to have good operations and enjoy the game. In the original Planetside we were fairly large and sometimes that was an issue because members went by the wayside. We defiantly do not want that to happen this time. We should be able to run 2 platoons on the weekend. We haven't gotten into beta yet I think the amount of people we will need or want will defiantly become more noticeable when that happens. Then we can answer this question better.

What is the current size/guesstimate of future PS2 players?
See the above answer, as well let me add. I think that it will be a good game if SOE advertises correctly. We have been doing our best part to get the word out because we remember the good times from Planetside 1 and would like to enjoy that again with as many people as possible. Size Always Matters

How big of an operation can the outfit/leadership staff run (or want to run)?
I think if the past shows anything, it's that we can run a big show. Sardus has run the entire Zerg on multiple occasions and we are developing an EU division to fight for TRG while the Americans are at work. We would like to run large operations, we would need to get into the game to see how big.

Will this outfit work within the ingame system, whatever it is, and listen/work with global commanders and other outfit leaders to achieve common objectives, or will this outfit more often be going off on its own track, setting its own objectives?
The majority of TRG were the primary Global Commanders for the First Planetside we had the most CR5's on Markov for a very long time so we are not against running with everyone else. That being said during this time we had spec-ops squads within the outfit that went on their own to wreck the oppositions back lines so our front-lines were able to move smoothly.

Granted some of the other officers might have different answers to these questions as a lot is still up in the air but I felt getting you at least something of a response would be good.
Old 2012-06-15, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
Mirax
Private

Thanks for the answers.

My reasoning for asking is because I kind of feel like I want to immerse myself in a "big" war machine this time around. Somewhere that I can feel like a cog in the works of a master plan. (and eventually help be a part of the plan) Between the size of this unit and the CTC alliance, I'm just trying to decide where I best fit in.
Old 2012-06-15, 04:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #93
Protentus
Private

Thanks for the answers.

My reasoning for asking is because I kind of feel like I want to immerse myself in a "big" war machine this time around. Somewhere that I can feel like a cog in the works of a master plan. (and eventually help be a part of the plan) Between the size of this unit and the CTC alliance, I'm just trying to decide where I best fit in.
Well, I cannot speak for Ironfist or Cybernetic Punks, but TRG offers you more than just the "Planetside member", we are a community.
We play a multitude of different games, of course the forerunner in our line-up will be Planetside 2 once beta begins.

As a new member of the TRG brotherhood, I can say with experience that they are a very welcoming and open group of guys and girls, from those that I have met so far, they are very easy to get along with.

All you would need to do, to become that cog in the machine is to be a part of the community, it is run more as a democracy than a dictatorship.

It is actually yourself that would determine how much of a part you will play within the outfit/community, if you speak up and of the mind then you will be listened to, if you go out of your way to do something to benefit everyone, you will be rewarded/praised.

If you are wanting to have fun and enjoy playing Planetside 2 and you feel you can actually contribute then TRG can definitely be the place for you, that being said, we are still serious and have plans in motion that will rock the Planetside world, come and be a part of it.
Old 2012-06-15, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
Effulgent
Private

Just to clarify though:

While we do decide many things as a community, when we run outfit ops, one person leads and everyone else follows (unless we are running multiple concurrent operations, but you get the idea)
Old 2012-06-15, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Thanks for the answers.

TRG was very active with directing and helping the big war machine. We did not belong to the Zerg, but we had a large influence on where the Zerg followed. But if you want to feel like you're apart of something epic, you'll find a great home with us. That is what we love to do. There are other GREAT TR outfits that do this as well, but we'd be interested in having you for sure! You'd have a lot of potential here.

Think about it and apply on our forums if you're interested.
Old 2012-06-16, 04:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #96
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

We would like to welcome Mirax to the Outfit

It was good talking to you this evening hope you are enjoying the Outfit
Old 2012-06-16, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #97
Shott
Private

Welcome to TRG!
Old 2012-06-16, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #98
Mirax
Private

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Its good to belong to the TRG!
Old 2012-06-16, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
toljar
Corporal

They are a VERY solid bunch! You will enjoy being a part of that war machine very very much!
Old 2012-06-18, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #100
DEA
Corporal

Great logo eighty8!
Old 2012-06-18, 03:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #101
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Thanks a lot one of our new recruits Protentus has been a really big help bouncing ideas back and forth for the CTC logo I think we will end up with something awesome someone just needs to stop the revisions or we could go forever lol
Old 2012-06-18, 07:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #102
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by EightEightEight View Post
Thanks a lot one of our new recruits Protentus has been a really big help bouncing ideas back and forth for the CTC logo I think we will end up with something awesome someone just needs to stop the revisions or we could go forever lol
I don't think we need anymore revisions, that's as good as it gets. lol
Old 2012-06-18, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #103
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Which one are you thinking DEA post a link here if you would
Old 2012-06-18, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #104
toljar
Corporal

I am working on the animated one with Hoizen, it is going to blow your minds when it is done, even more then it does currently.
Old 2012-06-19, 12:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #105
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by EightEightEight View Post
Which one are you thinking DEA post a link here if you would
http://cyberneticpunks.com/forums/ct...tc-logo-4.html

That one is solid with are 3 logos to the right or left is slick.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic