TRG - Highly Organized, Heavy Infantry | Connery Server - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: n00b, the other, other white meat
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-03-02, 11:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

TRG - Highly Organized, Heavy Infantry | Connery Server

The Terran Republican Guard (TRG) - CONNERY SERVER (NORTH AMERICA)

The heavy assault, the shock trooper, the front line medic. Causing hell is what we do.

One of the oldest premier Terran outfits founded within Planetside on release day of May 2003, TRG is mature, Age 18+, highly structured "Shock and awe" outfit well known for rapid response teams, hyper-aggressive infantry assaults, air drops, and a incredibly devoted core of support players. We are one of the larger outfits on the server, but operate with the intensity and focus of many of the smaller ones. We are involved in the MLG and competitive community and frequently participate in events. Don't be fooled however, we are a close knit community that focuses on a fun, stress free environment. And we're not afraid to have a good time.

Here at TRG we recruit two key qualities: the ability to learn and propensity to listen; because we firmly believe that even the newest player possessing these two assets has the potential to become one of the best. New or old, if you share these qualities you'll find a good home here with TRG and have a lot of fun.

Our members boast some of the best Kill/Death ratios in our empire, and our "win" ratio as an outfit is extremely high against enemy rivals. Despite this, you do not have to be a "super elite" player to join our ranks. Not every member in our ranks is a hardcore killer and we pride ourselves on having some of the best support players on the server. We are looking for good attitudes, drama free, and just solid individuals looking to have a great time kicking ass together. If this interests you, please continue reading. Recruitment info is at the bottom of this post.

We have a great working relationship with our friends and enemies, we're very sportsman like, and enjoy focusing on the most difficult battles. Since our creation in 2003, we have developed into a full fledged gaming community consisting of over 700 active members featuring:

1) Organized Operations Including: Gal drops, Tank Raids, Spec Ops and other "Heavy Assault/Shock Trooper" themed tactics.

2) An active community built on the foundation of dedicated and loyal players including both "Killwhores" and "Supportwhores".

3) A very low turnover rate. We have a saying here at TRG: "Once a TRG, always a TRG". Our members are extremely loyal to the community.

4) A professionally designed web site, a hosted teamspeak server, and other hosted game servers.

5) TRG actively participates in competitions, special events, and tournaments.

6) Our group has successfully produced dozens of leaders still active within the Planetside community today.

7) We are one of the largest (and perhaps one of the rowdiest) groups of Planetside players that show up each year at the annual SOE Live Convention

Photos: http://www.facebook.com/groups/177331398996159/photos/

The Flexibility to Dominate

"No bull, no drama, just business"

We have no required play schedules.

We do not place restrictions on your selection of class and our leaders will not micromanage how you play it. We become experts in our chosen fields. We are special forces. We are force multipliers.

We expect everyone to bring to the team what they feel will best help the immediate task at hand. Our leaders only specify the need and our members fulfill it as they see fit. Despite this, we stick very closely together. We're laser focused and not a mindless zerg of a mass of players.

We have a no fluff command structure that promotes respect among all members:

Leader
Senior Officer
Junior Officer

Our synergy as a team was what we were known for in Planetside 1, and that is what we do in Planetside 2.

LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH!

LIVE STREAMS!

Visit us at www.twitch.tv/trg_gaming and watch some of our recorded live streams! We stream most nights from 5pm to 9pm pacific time. Also be sure to follow us @trg_gamingclan to know when we go live.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TRGlivestream/featured

A Global Community

Primarily based in the US, TRG also has a very large Pacific and Euro division which consists of players from all over the world including England, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia and more. This gives us the flexibility to have a presence online at any time of the day - with raids and events in both the American and European prime times with different branches of leadership to support these endeavors. Regardless of whether you are an American player playing during the day or a European player playing at night, you will have the players and the support you need to make the most out of your playtime.

Recruitment

By mixing in the new members with our core membership, we are able to take brand new players and VERY rapidly train them up into solid combatants. If you are interested in joining, please read below:

Age 18+ required. Teamspeak 3 required. You do not need to have a Mic but you need to be able to listen to instructions. Forums use and registration also required.

We take on all players of all skill levels and provide training.

Drama queens, under-age, needy or demanding individuals, lone wolfs, and poor attitudes NEED NOT APPLY. You will be quickly weeded out.

To join: go to our website at www.trggaming.net and register and CONFIRM your e-mail address in your e-mail box, then log in and proceed to the application forums (the only forum you can see until you are accepted) and fill out an application. Be sure to check back! We often ask questions in your application thread before approving you! Once you are approved, a recruiter will post in your thread on what to do next.

Last edited by Sardus; 2013-09-25 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Added Post Prefix
Old 2012-03-03, 08:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Re: Terran Republican Guard (TRG)

Hi Sardus =)
Old 2012-03-04, 01:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Khorneholio
Private

-

Last edited by Khorneholio; 2012-05-11 at 02:57 AM.
Old 2012-03-04, 03:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by ShockFC View Post
Hi Sardus =)
Hey bud
Old 2012-03-04, 03:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by Kensai View Post
Thanks for the opportunity, guys. I'm eager to get to know you all better.
Welcome aboard
Old 2012-03-04, 04:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: TRG on Markov is recruiting!

I forgot this thread even existed. Talk about old :P

Would be cool if a dev could merge with this:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...ad.php?t=39313

Last edited by Sardus; 2012-03-04 at 04:11 AM.
Old 2012-03-05, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Can a web admin edit the first post and just simply put at the top of the post ***OLD POST, SEE BELOW FOR NEW INFO***

Thanks in advance.
Old 2012-03-06, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Just wanted to pop into this thread again and say I really think TRG and Sardus are a great group of people and gamers. I played VS Markov against TRG most of my time in PS1 and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Humble, competitive, and they seem like they have a great time with each other.

/full endorsement (I almost NEVER do this.)

Again, I lead an outfit called Future Crew - I've never been in TRG, I just find them to be a very awesome group.
Old 2012-03-06, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Just wanted to pop into this thread again and say I really think TRG and Sardus are a great group of people and gamers. I played VS Markov against TRG most of my time in PS1 and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Humble, competitive, and they seem like they have a great time with each other.

Again, I lead an outfit called Future Crew - I've never been in TRG, I just find them to be a very awesome group.
Thanks Shock, that means a hell of a lot to hear. Big ditto back to Future Crew - best Vanu we've ever fought by far (and damn HARD buggers to kill too).

Also, p.s. no more reaver or mossie whoring for you or sky... but the scythe looks damn awesome. Also, do some of your guys play Natural Selection 2? i think i ran into a few

Last edited by Sardus; 2012-03-06 at 10:47 PM.
Old 2012-03-07, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
Thanks Shock, that means a hell of a lot to hear. Big ditto back to Future Crew - best Vanu we've ever fought by far (and damn HARD buggers to kill too).

Also, p.s. no more reaver or mossie whoring for you or sky... but the scythe looks damn awesome. Also, do some of your guys play Natural Selection 2? i think i ran into a few
We'll find something to whore

As for NS2, I'm not sure but it's entirely possible - our members are spread out through lots of different games.
Old 2012-03-08, 08:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
SgtMookie
Private

ShockFC that is a dam good endorsement, Thanks and I cant wait to take on the Future Crew in PS2!
Old 2012-03-08, 08:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Bolbis
Private

We are a mature outfit/gaming group - which means that our vent chat is not full of "man am I wasted" and "I have a bigger ePeen than you" types of comments. We are well established, and have a variety of personality types from all across the globe. Lone wolfs need not apply, we are a team based outfit.

Not an amazing killwhore or support whore and afraid to ask to join? Don't fret, we have enough senior leaders who are willing to take the time to show you how to improve on your gameplay. Not everyone in our outfit is just about K/D and stat pumping. I, for one, enjoy teaching a new recruit the ropes to watch them grow and improve to be a more effective team member.

Old 2012-03-08, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
SgtMookie
Private

Also to add onto what bolbis said we branch out to many games not just Planetside. Most of our members play more than one game. Though dont get me wrong Planetside has always been our bread and butter and with PS2 coming out we will be back in full force.
Old 2012-03-08, 11:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

I can't say I am amazing at the game but I have gotten better over the years. We take the time to help our members learn what to do and when to do it just need to listen and want to work well with others
Old 2012-03-12, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

edit: video moved to front page

Last edited by Sardus; 2012-03-12 at 12:26 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic