PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 08:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby

I'm not shrugging anyone off or lumping anyone in particular in and I know who my supporters are and have been. But I am tired of the constant railing on the same issues over and over again that will never be in the game. I am not shrugging ANYTHING off but I am a realist, I know what PlanetSide 2 is and is meant to be. It has to appeal to the masses and not just PlanetSide Veterans. PlanetSide 1 was not a success for SOE they aren't repeating it design for design.

They have tons of plans of things to add, meta game being one of the big ones. So corral those horses is all I'm saying, I am not going to be the representative of the community who rails into Matt or Smed everytime you guys don't like something.

And in fact I never have been that guy.. why would I start now? I don't get involved in those because I know how much sway I have with the community. I'd rather take a back seat and facilitate the arguments and debates than participate.

It's mildly offensive when someone tries to tell me I am not doing what I set out to do.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer

Last edited by Hamma; 2012-10-25 at 08:15 AM.