PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 10:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby

Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
Hamma, it's clear you're either trying to get a job at SOE, or you just are afraid to ask really tough questions. I would for once love an interviewer ask tough questions, and not ask cliche predictable questions every time.
Originally Posted by IronMole View Post
This...
Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
Well I have news for you, Hamma - he's done a great job sticking around in the PS community for a long time, I applaud him for that. With that said, he is a fan boy and would never ever dare to say anything scathing or critical about the game. His questions to higby are predictable, and don't challenge the real problems of Planetside 2. Essentially SOE is in his back pocket, this is never going to change.

It's clear you are both ignorant and don't realize this is a fan website and the questions were submitted by fans.

Let me make it clear one more time.. The questions were submitted on this forum by THIS community.

I'm not a bitter veteran pissed off they didn't release PlanetSide 1 in a new skin and I'd love it if those of you who are just stopped posting.

I also don't work for SOE and don't want a job with them. I give frank often negative feedback directly quite a bit actually. I am a representative of the community, my role? To represent the community and ask the questions they want asked. At this point bitter angry veterans are not representative of the community and are going to be left behind faster than you can say "PlanetSide 2"

I'd much rather put my focus on bringing new players into this awesome community and game than being ostracized by the vocal minority because I didn't represent their questions or ask where "Player Inventories" or "Sanctuaries" are.

Are there problems with this game? Yes. Are they going to result in the failure of the game? No. The game is not done when it's released.. in fact it will never be done.

If you want to ask the "Hard Questions" feel free to Tweet @mhigby

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer

Last edited by Hamma; 2012-10-24 at 11:04 PM.