PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Motorola Q
Thread: The Motorola Q
View Single Post
Old 2006-06-16, 07:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Hamma
PSU Admin

If you are in business on the road all the time a cellphone and a PDA (or both) are invaluble. 7 year olds on cell phones? nope. If I have kids they aren't touching a fucking cell phone until they are older. What really pisses me off are kids sitting in class on phones, they are taken away then the parent whines "wahh what if i need to get in touch with my son or daughter" here's a fucking novel concept: call the school. That's what they did back before cell phone's and it's still the way it should be done. We know where your son or daughter is at all times in the school and can get them just as quickly without you interupting the entire class with your frivolous phone call.

It is out of hand, but in moderation it's fine. Most people don't walk around with it fused to their ears. But on the flip side alot of people do - they can't fucking remove the thing from their head. That pisses me off to especially when I get cut off on the highway by some cock on the phone.

Just because some people are dickheads doesen't mean all of "Us people" can't live without cell phones

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer