PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Associated Press Luncheon Speech
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: Associated Press Luncheon Speech

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Liberals want to give out lots of fish instead of teaching those who are hungry how to fish. The former perpetuates poverty and allows them to continue pointing fingers at the rich. The latter actually solves the problem, but would rob them of their platform. Liberals are not the friends of the poor; they're actually the ones holding the poor back with economic slavery and welfare chains. It's brilliant because the poor actually thank them for it and believe they are helping.
This probably couldn't have been said any better. As someone who lived in Massachusetts at the tail end of when they implemented their shitty health care reform.. it's a joke. People who are employed pay full price for health care while those who are low income get it at a cut rate. Best of all? If you don't get health care at all (which should be your choice) you pay a fine. How does this make sense? And when does it end? If the government can tell us to buy health care what is the next thing they will tell us to buy.

Originally Posted by TheSHiFT View Post
Yea! Dont try to refute anything that was posted and just blindly follow GOP talking points.
I for one don't affiliate with a political party. None of these idiots and neither party goes along fully with how I would like this country to be run.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer

Last edited by Hamma; 2012-04-05 at 09:07 AM.