PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!

Some first person action as if you were truly a war reporter would be awesome.

Some of the best videos from Planetside 1 were filmed from a cloaker who managed to not get shot.

Hopefully they'll allow you to slow down the observer cam enough to be able to try to be first person.

Sent you a PM too btw.

I feel like once you get a couple of "old school", established, or MLG like outfits on there, things are going to take off. I enjoy what you guys have done so far with your videos, but I feel like there is a whole other side of the big picture just waiting to come out.

Watching people shoot at each other in the distance is... okay....no matter how large the battle, but specific individuals or groups of individuals performing amazing feats......watching tactics, strategy, ass kickery, and "oh shit that's amazing" moments unfold right before your eyes, that's the kind of stuff I'd imagine would get people's heart rates going.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan

Last edited by Sardus; 2013-06-04 at 06:03 PM.