News: Outfit Spotlight: Delta Triad - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Whores are Born.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-08-01, 08:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hamma
PSU Admin

Outfit Spotlight: Delta Triad

http://www.planetside-universe.com/n...triad-2832.htm
Old 2012-08-01, 09:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Gugabalog
Major

Re: Outfit Spotlight: Delta Triad

What can one do to get one's outfit spotlighted? *scrounges around for outfit scoreboards combared to outfit size screenie*
Old 2012-08-01, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
DOUBLEXBAUGH
Sergeant Major

Dagda Triad? no no, Delta Daycare!
Old 2012-08-01, 09:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
ringring
Contributor
General

Very good.

I'll admit I didn't know a lot about you lot until Werner closed down, but it's pleasure in an SM sense every time I see DT on the battlefield.

(One of the best things in PS are the different styles of outfit and +1 to outfits like DT, of which there are few)
Old 2012-08-01, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hamma
PSU Admin

Here is info about how to get into the spotlight:

http://pside.co/xQffh0

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-08-01, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Hydra
Sergeant

Congratulations!

Well done to the ONLY REAL spec Ops outfit that specializes in guerrilla fighting in the VS.

Emphasis on "ONLY", seeing how every single VS outfit is a gigantic zerg, I want to say its excellent how they push forward depending on the skills of their members and even then EVEN if you aren't that good you can still roll with them and improve your skills thus becoming better then you was before. This outfit doesn't have that bullshit ass-kissing ranking system of leader, officer and other nonsense - everyone there is a DT member and part of a brotherhood.

This outfit shows that you don't need numbers to win the day and it shows. Dt is unique because it is the only outfit that truly does guerrilla fighting and it will be a sad day for VS if DT ever decide to leaves. (Hopefully they will join TR )

To all you people that may be interested in making an outfit in the VS learn from these guys, don't be like the other outfits who just recruits just for the sake of it - strive for Quality not Quantity!
Old 2012-08-01, 11:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Tactical Pony
Private

Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Congratulations!

Well done to the ONLY REAL spec Ops outfit that specializes in guerrilla fighting in the VS.

Emphasis on "ONLY", seeing how every single VS outfit is a gigantic zerg, I want to say its excellent how they push forward depending on the skills of their members and even then EVEN if you aren't that good you can still roll with them and improve your skills thus becoming better then you was before. This outfit doesn't have that bullshit ass-kissing ranking system of leader, officer and other nonsense - everyone there is a DT member and part of a brotherhood.

This outfit shows that you don't need numbers to win the day and it shows. Dt is unique because it is the only outfit that truly does guerrilla fighting and it will be a sad day for VS if DT ever decide to leaves. (Hopefully they will join TR )

To all you people that may be interested in making an outfit in the VS learn from these guys, don't be like the other outfits who just recruits just for the sake of it - strive for Quality not Quantity!
I wouldnt say only, FC is a pretty crack squad too, but yeah, there arent many on VS
Old 2012-08-01, 11:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

As someone who has frequently fought DT, they are one of the scariest VS outfits I can think of. Possibly the single best outfit in the entire game from an objective standpoint. I've played with many of their members, and every time I go up against them, I'm never quite sure what to expect. Always a rush to have to think and keep on my toes against them.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-08-01, 11:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Hydra
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Tactical Pony View Post
I wouldnt say only, FC is a pretty crack squad too, but yeah, there arent many on VS
Future Crew is too gay
Old 2012-08-01, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Gugabalog
Major

Would liek to point out that speaking of quality over quantity there was a poitn at which Xen of Onsalught had 1/2 the members of the largest VS outfit but was at #2 position in terms of score. Only Azure Twilight was ahead of us. (This was on emerald server, and before I joined, but my outfit has a reputation too )

But DT sounds scary. +1 For it being VS!
Old 2012-08-01, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
I'm never quite sure what to expect.
Oh, I am. I expect to die and I send them hate tells when it doesn't go according to plan. Haven't had to send any yet.

Old 2012-08-01, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
matthewpeters
Private

Originally Posted by Gugabalog View Post
+1 For it being VS!
Yes.

DT seems quite different (at least from my perspective on the outside of it) from any other outfit there, differentiation is what made PS so cool.

@DT memebers: you said about 10% of applicants make it. How much of that 90% is dropped because they are not active enough versus disrespectful/personality mismatch versus people you like but just are not skilled enough?
Old 2012-08-01, 12:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Tactical Pony
Private

Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Future Crew is too gay
DF frequently wearing a latex suit while playing makes him wierd, but not necessarily gay.

...some of his posts though

then again... kansai... and those sheep... *shudders*

I think all VS have something... not quite normal going on, maybe constantly seeing purple causes their brains to fry...
Old 2012-08-01, 12:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
NCLynx
Major

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
As someone who has frequently fought DT, they are one of the scariest VS outfits I can think of. Possibly the single best outfit in the entire game from an objective standpoint. I've played with many of their members, and every time I go up against them, I'm never quite sure what to expect. Always a rush to have to think and keep on my toes against them.
This. Having fought against DT since early 04 I absolutely hope I get to continue fighting against them in PS2.

SuperTroopers is recruiting for PS2!
Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Really? You need to take a few steps back and think before posting drivel like this. Either reply constructively or don't reply.
Old 2012-08-01, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
ShowNoMercy
Corporal

I have tremendous respect for DT, they are a solid outfit and extremely objective oriented. I have trouble thinking of a time that I have seen DT farming a tower or the like. I look forward to playing with them in PS2.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion