Enforcer C85 Modified - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Oh, right, the Vanu thing.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-05, 12:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
AThreatToYou
Major

Enforcer C85 Modified

THESIS:
"The C85-H has been modified to fire canister shells that are deadly against infantry. NC use only."

PROBLEM:
The C85 is outclassed by the M12 Kobalt, M40 Fury & Marauder-H when it comes to damaging infantry.

While capable of damaging vehicles, it is outclassed by the Halberd, ML85-H, Saron, M40 Fury and Vulcan.

In short, it's worthless. It's in the same sort of boat as the PPA for worthlessness, except the C85 is sinking. I'm also going to throw in a cross-faction complaint and say that while the TR have two useful ES vehicle secondaries, the Vulcan and Marauder, the NC/VS are stuck with just one, that one being anti-vehicle.

For those that don't know, the C85 is a shotgun. It's concept is along the same lines as the Airhammer, which is neat in theory.

My suggestion to fix the C85 is turn it into a cluster bomb launcher [maybe reduce number of pellets, but make pellets explode].

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion