The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Thread - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I've got a bad feeling about this...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-01-16, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Re: The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Threa

So what server is this going to be on?

A Private one?

A Populated one?
Old 2013-01-16, 11:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
luantic
Private

Re: The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Threa

KarMaNC - Miller - Consortium Leader

1. You are a loyal NC - Totally!
2. You are part of an organized outfit (big or small): Leader of Consortium NC. Biggest Organised EU NC Oufit
3. You bring the pain. - Every Night.
4. You live in or around the Los Angeles Area (Note if you do not but still want to participate let me know and we'll see if we can work something out)

Nottingham England
5. You hate Magriders - Only when im not riding on them.

Just thought id post her to let people know the EU side really want to be noticed and counted for.
Old 2013-01-16, 11:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
Rockit
Banned

Old 2013-01-16, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
TheRageTrain
Private

Originally Posted by Canaris View Post
How is their fault that you live under a rock?!?
Let me ask you who are the three peoples faces you see on the news section of the PS2 that's been there for over a month on the downloader/launcher and just what is the article it's linked to about?

I think you can get yourself up to speed now.

Good luck to Arclegger & the NC team..... your going to need it against the gladiators that are the TR troopers
Readed all your msg\s, basically you don\t know anything of essence either.

Learn some manners dude or be quiet as you don\t even play seriously the game by looking at your chars BR. Only reason why I\m on this forum is because of leaderboards work here better.

Still waiting for that information from admins, because Im prolly not participiating if there\s somekind of event if the notice is too short. Pretty hard to get top lvl VS players together without infromation about anything.. if it\s LAN ok, but if it\s not.. Really would like to know before I actually need to have a char with real equipment and upgrades on certain server. Not to mention arrange that everyone is available during US timezone for it.. as we\r EU mainly.. thou would kill someone to get Twf on my squad from US.

Anyways this is basic 101 in everything.. I really should not have to ask about this stuff this close to the event.
Old 2013-01-16, 12:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
ProtossMaster
Private

Originally Posted by arclegger View Post
Hey all,

So Marketing had the bright idea of putting me in charge of forming together a group of 12 Elites to help vanquish tyrrany and brainwashing across Auraxis on the 25th of January. Lets hope I don't Clegg it up.

So far we have, of course SeaNanners representing the NC and helping get the good word out for Planetside 2, lets help him out! Think of him as the face, while us longtime leaders of NC work the NC machine they way it was meant to.

Next we have me, yep, sorry, deal with it

So far here is the rest of the list that RadarX sent me

1. SeaNanners
2. Arclegger
3. Evilpig
4. Protostar
5. Lowkey
6. Punki
7. Srixun (or someone from his outfit) - Maybe, not sure if he can make it yet

Looks like I need more LEADERS. I'm looking for the following:

1. You are a loyal NC
2. You are part of an organized outfit (big or small)
3. You bring the pain.
4. You live in or around the Los Angeles Area (Note if you do not but still want to participate let me know and we'll see if we can work something out)
5. You hate Magriders

Let me know if you qualify and lets own this!
Well, I am one of the A Different Kind Outfit Leaders on Genudine. We are the biggest NC outfit. (almost 2400 members)

I have a selection of guys who basicly lead platoons filled of randoms (players not in teamspeak/part of our outfit) every day. So if you are looking for a leader or two, I can supply them.

However none of these guys live in the Los Angeles area. So I am not sure if they would realistically be eligible. Perhaps you can let me know before I get their hopes up for this opportunity.

-ProtossMaster A Different Kind Outfit Leader (ADK) www.adkgamers.com

So Ill go ahead and 'apply' for my outfit

1. NC wins because of their music
2. "A Different Kind" nearly 2400 strong. biggest outfit on genudine
3. Used to leading public platoons, not private teamspeak only platoons. I preform galaxy drops, air support, and armor columns with public platoons.
4. None of my leaders live in LA, so that would be an issue. I live in Melbourne, Florida
5. Vanguards > Magriders.

So I believe Me or one of my platoon leaders will qualify for SeaNanners

Last edited by ProtossMaster; 2013-01-16 at 01:38 PM.
Old 2013-01-16, 02:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Hamma
PSU Admin

Details officially out on the UES event:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/n...pdate-2931.htm

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-01-16, 02:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
TGxCraig
Corporal

I sent you a PM but figured I'd post hear as well:

1. You are a loyal NC
- That I am.

2. You are part of an organized outfit (big or small)
- My clan, Tactical Gaming (http://tw.tghq.org/), is an organized group that plays the NC on Waterson. I have a Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/craig1287) that has some footage from our practices as well as some NC weapon reviews with many more to come.

3. You bring the pain.
- That I do.

- Sadly, I do not live in the LA area, but my hours are pretty darn flexible right now so the 2 hour time difference wouldn't be an issue.

5. You hate Magriders
- I have a passionate, pure, and utter hatred for the Magrider.
Old 2013-01-16, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
FreeSpeech
Corporal

Even with morep layers it won't matter. NC are so shit even in bigger numbers. One scythe will mince 3 Reavers no problem, same as one Orion will mince 3 NC...........any gun really.
Old 2013-01-16, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
QuantumMechanic
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

So this thread motivated me to check out the PS2 videos that SeaNanners and Tobuscus have put up on Youtube.

I happen to have all my chars (TR, NC and VS) on Connery, so I'm deciding which faction I will align with for this event.

TotalBiscuit is too much of a real life drama queen for my tastes (if you follow him on twitter you know what I mean), so even though TR is my "main" I won't go TR for this event.

So SeaNanners... I had to struggle watching the first 10 minutes of the video he made just this Monday. It's obvious that he has no clue about Planetside whatsoever, and his mannerisims are such that it seems like he's only playing because he's obliged to.

He basically logs into game, wanders aimlessly for a few minutes and then asks people in his stream chat, "ok guys tell me what gun to use and where to go, because I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to just eat some nutz".

Um, no.

Tobuscus is no pro at the game either, but at least he had a fun and entertaining time learning the ropes. Time to start polishing my Pulsar LSW I guess.
Old 2013-01-16, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Srixun
Corporal

Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
Even with morep layers it won't matter. NC are so shit even in bigger numbers. One scythe will mince 3 Reavers no problem, same as one Orion will mince 3 NC...........any gun really.
Apparently you havent seen any good outfit roll around. Check Matterson come roll with CML, theres a reason we dominate that server.
(MagnusLegio.net)

Also, watch some of Pilot Demerzel's flying, and Heavygain, both of which are in SG. very good pilots.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-01-16, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
arclegger
PlanetSide 2
Level Designer

UPDATES!

So far I have Srixun flying in (outfit sponsoring him, what a nice thing to do!)

A local Los Angeles native Dogmaovd representing NCGE Outfit

And a big maybe from Delrith.

Need 3 more.

Also, you guys from far away lands like Maryland and Florida, Australia and UK. You can still play with us on Connery on that day.

There wont be server transfers most likely so start a fresh character on there now to get ahead. Keep in mind, this is only a 3 hour event not some month long thing so don't go crazy if you have to make fresh characters on Connery. Even if you have a BR1 with 0 certs, your warm body and ps2 experience is all we really ask for. Plus we'll have plenty of Connery vets that will be very high BR with tons of weapons.

If you are in a big outfit but live far away, ask other outfit members and see if anybody lives near California or Los Angeles and maybe they can be a representative to fill the remaining 3 slots.

Last edited by arclegger; 2013-01-16 at 06:06 PM.
Old 2013-01-16, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
matthewpeters
Private

Clegg, I hope you bring enough good players to make it interesting
Old 2013-01-16, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Hamma
PSU Admin

Just don't load them all in your Galaxy at once.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-01-16, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Black Widow Company will be the "official" TR squad under Jimmy Whisenhunt and TotalBiscuit. So, you're going to have to get through us to win.

Good luck with that. See you at the victory party. Losers buy shots.

PS: I only drink whisky.
Old 2013-01-16, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
DeadWest
Private

BWC is going to be backing our 10 from around the globe. Its gonna be swift and very painful. We are all looking forward to it.

Might as well go ahead and bring a case of Jack to the party after you finish cleaning up your dead.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion