Essamir redesign is awesome, but lattice has made it incredibly zerg-centric - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No matter how many times you refresh, your quote won't be here.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-07-29, 03:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: Essamir redesign is awesome, but lattice has made it incredibly zerg-centric

One of the key goals of the resource revamp is to spread out those large fights a bit and give smaller groups indirect impact to the front. That's while keeping players relatively in the same general vicinity but not all mashed up in one spot.
Old 2013-07-29, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Dragonskin
Major

Re: Essamir redesign is awesome, but lattice has made it incredibly zerg-centric

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
One of the key goals of the resource revamp is to spread out those large fights a bit and give smaller groups indirect impact to the front. That's while keeping players relatively in the same general vicinity but not all mashed up in one spot.
Good luck with that and I mean that in a very non-sarcastic way. Zergs have been a huge problem in every large scale PvP game I have played and most of them seemed to have given up trying to spread out the players.
Old 2013-07-30, 02:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Levente
First Sergeant

Many players including me experiencing frequent crash to desktop without error message on super high end pc, is there gonna be a fix for this?
Old 2013-07-31, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Stew
Major

I hope you will give us more details about how the new ressources sythems work , because the more i think about it , the more i can see flaws in it from what i know about it , but i should admit that we dont know much ...

So could we have like a compleate exposure of how the ressources sythem will work with few in game situations that could explain how the ressources sythem will change this or that behavior ?

So that way we migth find some exploits or flaws , that you could fix before getting this on the live servers ...

iam kinda happy about the new ressources systhem but also worried a lots
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion