Armor Comparison: PS1 to PS2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Wanna see my Bolt Driver?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-04-10, 12:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Mechzz
Major

Re: Armor Comparison: PS1 to PS2

Nice post! Thanks for taking the time to put the new side by side with the old. I hadn't realised how basically similar they are.

Still, just confirms to me that T-Ray was smoking something good when the VS Max was designed. That suit has no place in Planetside. And the VS Rexo is just poor. As a prospective VS player, I'm a bit underwhelmed tbh.
Old 2012-04-10, 12:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Saieno
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Mechzz View Post
Nice post! Thanks for taking the time to put the new side by side with the old. I hadn't realised how basically similar they are.

Still, just confirms to me that T-Ray was smoking something good when the VS Max was designed. That suit has no place in Planetside. And the VS Rexo is just poor. As a prospective VS player, I'm a bit underwhelmed tbh.
Thanks! Personally I'm quite fond of the new Rexo and MAX concepts, they are really unique and show just how alien the Vanu are. It's a radical change but one for the better in my opinion.
Old 2012-04-10, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Mechzz
Major

Originally Posted by Typwn View Post
Personally I'm quite fond of the new Rexo and MAX concepts, they are really unique and show just how alien the Vanu are. It's a radical change but one for the better in my opinion.
I hear ya! My choice to go Vanu in PS1 was made BEFORE I ever played the game - driven off the Max jump-jet ability, the more interesting back story and the more futuristic feel of the VS based on it armours, tanks, etc.

Seeing the Max won't be able to jump, and all empires will have jump jets, and I'm not a huge fan of the new VS look, maybe it's time to change empires? Or will the whole tank-strafing energy weapon thing still win me over?

Oh I'm torn!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion