Outfits need to be bigger on Miller - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Celine Dion should just go away.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-07, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rolfski
Major

Outfits need to be bigger on Miller

Everybody will hate me for this (we all love our small elitist spec ops clans, right?) but I'm going to throw it out anyway. For Miller standards, we seem to be doing fine but actually we're not. I play on Connery and Mattherson as well and I can tell you this server is increasingly becoming less competitive compared to international standards. On Mattherson you will see big, very well organised 1 vs 1outfit battles over bases that demands from outfits to absolutely bring their A-game to come up on top and capture the point. If you bring in a full platoon on Miller however, there's no competition unless you get overwhelmed by an unorganized enemy zerg, so no need to bring your A-game.

This game is increasingly steering towards sustaining 48+ ingame teams and we on Miller are just like EU, hopelessly fragmented and therefore powerless. Greenies are way too dominant on Miller atm. Outfits should control battle flow, not casual lone wolves. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against smaller outfits but to win the meta game and the alerts while staying internationally competitive, 48+ ingame is where it's at. I even consider my own outfit as too small at times. I'm not promoting zerging btw, I'm promoting our zergs to become more organized and effective.

As a rule of thumb, unless you specifically want to stay small, we should strive as outfits to have at least 50-75 members logged in on prime time week days. In this way, alliances become much more effective because you can rely on single outfits to hold their point.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)