TROL is Tiresome - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You are too sober to enter.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Briggs (AU)

Old 2013-06-28, 01:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
zzzenigma
Private

Re: TROL is Tiresome

I know what you mean about the orders chat. Had a good laugh at one asking for assistance against a few ghost cappers

I understand facing a swarm of infantry isn't always going to make a good battle but in the past few days we've definitely had some great fights so the outfits are coming to the party. I think Briggs has a pretty healthy population and seems to have much more respect for the other factions despite all the trash talk. We have a thread on our website with familiar faces and for me personally I have a lot of respect for some of the players on both NC and TR for wiping my face into the dirt every time I come across them
Old 2013-06-28, 02:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Mcbeefy
Private

least ZOE's are a bit more handle-able now.... unless there 12+ just dropped on the landing pad.....
Old 2013-06-29, 02:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
zzzenigma
Private

We've had a fair share of tough fights this week so someone is doing something right in TR and NC. We certainly don't win them all but that's part of the fun. In fact I was on the receiving end of your bullets last night dirtybird
Old 2013-07-04, 08:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
exohkay
Private

Originally Posted by Yoddd View Post
Smaller outfits such as GAB (I do not claim to speak for GAB but this is how it looks) adapt by securing the smaller fights in and around TROL, which means that despite our different playstyles, we synergise well.
I'd agree with this.

I think given the way respawns/redeploys work (instant) - there is no large penalty for having a huge deathball.

Ordinarily a large TROL force would be strategically bad in a large war, as numbers are spread thin elsewhere, but because it's easy to redeploy they make it work for them.

As for NC, I do feel they're not that strong. IB always give us a great run for the money, and GAB appreciates it highly - we'd like to see you guys form a NC equivalent to TROL.

TR has a lot of smaller outfits. IMO you guys (IIW, 7OXS, JUGA, etc) are able to bring the pain.
Old 2013-08-10, 02:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
hammyhamm
Private

Originally Posted by camycamera View Post
lol, knightrage is the TR equivalent of TROL

as for NC, they are all silly zerglings to me anyway. same as VS :P
I think you mean Seven Oxes, nightrage is deader than dead and we all either reformed into 70X5 or went vanu. 70X5 and SOGA are the two main TR outfits left that field large forces, and IDGA/BOTM/JUGG tend to roll in smaller but highly useful groups at the periphery. Having a bit more flexibility than TROL tends to be our advantage - they are lucky that there are outfits like GAB with a bit more intelligence to their tactics rather than the high-numbers REDEPLOY -> GAL DROP -> MAX CRASH -> REDEPLOY cycle that TROL only seem to understand.

Last edited by hammyhamm; 2013-08-10 at 02:57 AM.
Old 2013-08-10, 04:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
camycamera
Major

Originally Posted by hammyhamm View Post
I think you mean Seven Oxes, nightrage is deader than dead and we all either reformed into 70X5 or went vanu. 70X5 and SOGA are the two main TR outfits left that field large forces, and IDGA/BOTM/JUGG tend to roll in smaller but highly useful groups at the periphery. Having a bit more flexibility than TROL tends to be our advantage - they are lucky that there are outfits like GAB with a bit more intelligence to their tactics rather than the high-numbers REDEPLOY -> GAL DROP -> MAX CRASH -> REDEPLOY cycle that TROL only seem to understand.
well, i had said that back when they were just about to die, pretty much, but yeah.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Briggs (AU)