C&C: Generals - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Smells like flowers, covered in corpses....
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-02-18, 07:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sputty
Banned

C&C: Generals

I got the game and it's ok. Not bad but not great. Alot better than the other new EA/WW RTSes but it still doesn't come close to the earlier games. Also..The single player campaigns are short. Too short IMO. Took me less than a day on "hard"(there's normal, hard and very hard so hard is actually normal. Just a way to make less skilled players feel better I guess) to beat the US one. And by less than a day I mean I got it after school 4:00 and by 10:00 I had beaten it all and I took my time and also, took breaks in between. Haven't tried muich of multiplayer. The AI seems pretty stupid in some ways
Old 2003-02-18, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
TheWumpus
Private

I love the game except for one thing: my troops sit there staring at their feet when fired upon by the enemy unless specifically told to "guard" or unless I direct them! This seriously better be a bug and fixed in a patch. I've already returned my copy because I don't trust EA one iota. Anyone remember the catastrophe that was Ultima 9 Ascension?

If they do fix it I might buy it again as a used copy just out of spite.

"Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun."
-anonymous
Old 2003-02-18, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
OneManArmy
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I think generals is a fine game (considering EA fiddled with it) But the game majory pisses me off when, like wumpus said, Your troops are getting fired on and they just stand there and dont return fire!!!! hopefully they'll release a patch or something to address that..
Old 2003-02-18, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sputty
Banned

I don't get that either. Really stupid to leave that out. I like ho air units can be set to guard those 2 ways.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge