Purple Valour [EU] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of Hamma and the PSU Thong.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-08-23, 11:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Mongo
Corporal

Re: Purple Valour [EU]

I've activated your account, welcome to the rest of your life!
Old 2012-10-18, 05:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
tyththorne
Private

hihi Anesha from werner purple valour ...many many years ^^ think it was only outfit was ever in properly on planetside , looking forward to playing again with ya, steam group is invitation, am tytha on steam. Registering over at valour gaming.
Old 2012-10-19, 08:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Mooseay
Private

any chance you'd take on a new guy like me
Old 2012-10-22, 03:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Smokeylope
Private

Registered. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield.
Old 2012-11-17, 08:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Selest
Private

We are now mobilising for launch.

If you would like to join, please head over to the PlanetSide 2 forum at http://www.valourgaming.co.uk and introduce yourself.

Selest
Old 2012-11-19, 07:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Evesham
Private

Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
I remember a huge stalemate with the TR for a few hours at this bridge battle with a tower next to it and we got called in by the outfit alliance to break it so we could move onto the base.

So we organised a triple Galaxy Drop on it, with a few Mosies and reavers in support to pull the air cover away before we dropped out the galaxies. We all bailed out much to the excitement of the vanu zerg and the commentary in global praising our skill and coordination. Around 30 of us gathered on the rooftop before dropping down to open the door and hack the control console.

This was the point when one of the galaxy pilots who was new to flying, I still remember the name - Herbs, had bailed out of his galaxy with zero acceleration. So instead of it slowly crashing into the distance tree's it dropped like a brick... right on top of us and wiped everyone out. Fun times ^^ Especially on Teamspeak after that
Wow my old outfit! I took part in that drop, it was one of my best memories in that game! I will definitely be joining up again! :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Old 2012-11-19, 02:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Selest
Private

Hi Evesham

hoping to have the Outfit up by some time on Wednesday. We don't have Server names available yet, but I'll post the Server we've joined on the Valourgaming forum once we know, so keep an eye out there.

Once you're on the right Server, send me or JamesJolly a tell ingame, and we will invite you.

Selest
Old 2012-11-22, 01:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Ghostmistress
Private

Hi selest and all PV members McBoom here Funny how google works but as per usual squad invite and lead the way ( ps what server u on ? ) grtz
Old 2012-12-08, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Selest
Private

Come and join us on the MILLER server for double XP weekend!

Just send me, Aidante or Sandrock a tell ingame...

Selest

Last edited by Selest; 2012-12-10 at 03:25 AM.
Old 2013-03-25, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Selest
Private

Here's some footage of a training Event we did a week and a half ago, including a couple of rather nifty fast GAL pickups!

If you would like to join the Outfit, please post below, and then sign up at http://valourgaming.co.uk . Important you post here, because your account will need to be manually activated on our forum, so I need to recognize the name...

Myself, Aidante, Irateredkite or Jamesjolly can invite you to the Outfit ingame.

Selest
Old 2013-03-29, 08:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Absolutx
Private

I was in Purple Valour on werner. PLaying planetside 2. On EU woodman. My ingame name is 4bs0lutx
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty