Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-04-25, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Santo Ozwego
Private

Vanu FTW

Greetings,

I am looking for the most elite of groups. I've yet to participate in an FPS group whose commands were worthy of my participation for the following reasons:

1) The chain of command lacked discipline; i.e. too many chiefs, not enough indians.

2) Too much yelling and screaming in voice chat during battles.

3) Lack of loyalty among members of the guild/clan.

4) Objectives were unclear; as in, rather than coming up with effective strategies for tormenting our opponents, we were instead given the task of doing whatever we wanted because our leaders had no foresight.

5) After providing constructive ideas on how to help the guild/clan become more efficient, organized, of a threat, and the like, I was pointed at with snickers and sneers from snot nosed rapscallions.

This is a simple list. I am not one for clan/guild hopping, but if the clan/guild which is interested in having a legit support class in their ranks follows any of the before mentioned, I will voice my concerns in the manner requested by the higher ups, and continually strive for a win-win.

ONLY after consent is given may I apply to another guild in hopes of satisfying my search for the most l33t of groups.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ozwego
Old 2012-04-25, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Re: Vanu FTW

Hey Santo, Toxin gamers is a structured outfit with around 40 members right now and that has been around for awhile.Right now we are running around in squads in BF3 and ARMA waiting for Planetside 2, You don't have to join us right away just jump on our TS for some games and see if you like us.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=39482
Old 2012-04-26, 11:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Santo Ozwego
Private

I appreciate the offer but I should have mentioned that something a bit smaller in scale is what I am more interested in.

Seeing as you guys are looking for HUGE Team Speak participation, I'm not so sure I'm your guy.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
ZeusCali
Major

you can catch up with the Azure Twilight.
we're really organized and have great ops nights, I'm not an officer though but i've found a good time with them.
We play Vanu on an East coast USA time line. But we play from california, switzerland, england, france, australia. Well organized, gal drops , max crashes, some armor rollouts. Only downside for some is we have a required cert of a max (ai or av), and you have to have a rek in your inventory to roll with us.
Come check us out.
Some of the top officers you could contact in game are DargoTrox, Kytten9, ClipsVS, Francko.
Hope to see you around

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=38882

Last edited by ZeusCali; 2012-04-29 at 10:37 AM.
Old 2012-05-05, 01:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

when beta hits, if you run across us and looking for some tactical stuff, hop on mumble and tag along, no pressure. We're mostly old dudes from the first game. I'm in my 40s and actually have kids who play the game now.. I've GROWN my own soldiers.. ewwww.

Anyway, Click on my sig to have a look at the new primer I'm working on. The previous one was.. um.. large. (primer 1)

take care

kiddpark / sentinels / VANU
Old 2012-05-12, 03:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Nygma
Private

Originally Posted by KiddParK View Post
when beta hits, if you run across us and looking for some tactical stuff, hop on mumble and tag along, no pressure. We're mostly old dudes from the first game. I'm in my 40s and actually have kids who play the game now.. I've GROWN my own soldiers.. ewwww.

Anyway, Click on my sig to have a look at the new primer I'm working on. The previous one was.. um.. large. (primer 1)

take care

kiddpark / sentinels / VANU
What this man said.
But really...if you're unsure, just take your time. When beta comes around, hop on our mumble. Or someones teamspeak, or whatever. Find what you like, and who you like. That's the whole point of the game anyway.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit