Battlefield 3 newest trailer: Cut the Wire. OH MY GOD. - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: insert corny Hamma joke here
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2011-04-05, 01:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Battlefield 3 newest trailer: Cut the Wire. OH MY GOD.

Originally Posted by bjorntju1 View Post
Battlefield 2 doesn't have a storyline. The only Singleplayer there was was just bots on multiplayer maps. If you mean Bad Company 2 is is wrong since DICE already said it had a new ''more serious'' story.
Who's to say there not taking the war with the russians in a serious direction? Just because their not continuing with the Bad Company characters doesn't mean they're getting rid of the entire thing.
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2011-04-05, 02:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
bjorntju1
Captain

Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
Who's to say there not taking the war with the russians in a serious direction? Just because their not continuing with the Bad Company characters doesn't mean they're getting rid of the entire thing.
Battlefield 3 takes place in 2014 as the Iran/Iraq border has become a global hotspot, and a group of insurgents calling themselves the PLF are gaining strength.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...-3-first-look/

The story is probarly just a total new story, in a more ''realistic'' setting. I also thought someone from DICE twittered that it will be a different story. I dont think you are going to fight against the russians. I'd rather have the story in Bad Company being continued in a Bad Comapny 3. However we dont know much more so we have to wait for more information. Maybe we get more april 17'th since then the full 12 minute footage trailer is released.
Old 2011-04-22, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
mrarwood
Private

i can't wait for this game

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion