T5 AMC Attachment Synergy - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Like that cute puppy that keeps returning to your porch.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Old 2012-11-29, 02:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
GnarlieTengo
Private

Question T5 AMC Attachment Synergy

Opinions please -- coherent and varied: T5 AMC with High Velocity Ammunition, a Suppressor, Forward Grip, and 3.4x optic? Or should I cash in my certs for a Compensator to compensate for the increase in vertical recoil?

Looking for a good weapon combination for the Light Assault class that's able to pick people off a little easier at longer distances, without sacrificing too much effectiveness mid to close range.

Other suggestions welcome
Old 2012-12-01, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Marvin
Private

Re: T5 AMC Attachment Synergy

While I don't have experience with your setup for that weapon, I can speak from general FPS knowledge as the mechanics are very similar to other games such as Battlefield 3.

If you equip the Forward Grip, you are eliminating the horizontal recoil. That kind of recoil combined with the vertical recoil makes it somewhat difficult to control the gun in full auto.

Because you have the grip, you need only compensate for the vertical recoil. This should be very easy. While firing full auto, just move your aim downward a bit as you fire and you should be fine.

Another thing you can do to learn the pattern is go up to a wall in say your warpgate and fire at it. Use the bullet holes to show you which way the recoil sends your gun on full auto.

Last edited by Marvin; 2012-12-01 at 02:53 PM.
Old 2012-12-01, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
The Messenger
Corporal

Re: T5 AMC Attachment Synergy

I've also heard compensators aren't working properly atm but have yet to confirm.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions