IP banned from SOE forums - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Guys, I left my gun in the Galaxy again...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-04-14, 05:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: ip banned from soe forums

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
Unlike the other people on this forum i actually care what happens to ps1.
And I can talk directly to Smedlonious Maximus about it. The last time I used that privilege was back when SWG was just about to go boom.

The problem is, even if you can open a dialogue, they still have a job to do. They are already making it free, the rest is up to us. Though I still would like to know which of the devs sabotaged it and introduced the gamebreaking bugs.

Old 2014-04-14, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Crator
Major General

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
Unlike the other people on this forum i actually care what happens to ps1. I was the one who found out the lead gm for ps1. I found out who to go to with question. I was the one who lost 3 forum account to finally get them to response i did all that for a game that i love to play. I care and want this game to thrive so yes i am unliked by the mods but atleast i put effort into finding out aton of info that no1 else thought to look into. So yes they don't have to talk to me but they will since an ip ban can be dealt with by unplugging my router. They banned my work ip too.... but not my gfs ip so i can still see the forums over her house.
I'm curious what info you got. I suppose you won't share cause we don't care enough/haven't put in the effort of getting banned from the forums...

Last edited by Crator; 2014-04-14 at 06:45 PM.
Old 2014-04-15, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
bedzike
Corporal

All the info i found out i posted here on these forums. Its up too the rest of you to pester and annoy the crap out of sony. Since i can't anymore and won't i did my job. We will see what happens on the 23rd is it or did they postpone it once again?
Old 2014-04-20, 12:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
dephresh
Private

so it was sabotage the mosquito glitch that I saw a video of??? Thats so lame.. this game deserves to live on way longer...
Old 2014-04-20, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
bedzike
Corporal

Hello again,

Apologies for the delay in response, I have been out of the office. As I'm sure you are already aware, it is true that PlanetSide 1 is no longer in development. It is handled by a different team, so i wouldn't be able to answer definitively, but I'm assuming we will not have any code changes or updates. This would include any kind of mass-grants of items as well. I'm afraid I will not be able to give you a personal contact path, but you can always submit a new petition and it will be answered by a GM as soon as possible. We will continue to provide support for the game, from a Customer Service perspective, but most likely only for Community Standards issues (harassment, cheating, language violations, etc). As for any community facing communication, that would be determined by our Community, Public Relations, and Marketing teams; I am unaware of any plans for PlanetSide 1 at this time.

I do appreciate your interest in the game, and I hope this has answered some of your questions.

Best Regards,

Lead GM Praesum
Customer Service Supervisor
Sony Online Entertainment LLC
Old 2014-04-21, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
GodlessHeretic
Private

Originally Posted by GM Praesum View Post
This would include any kind of mass-grants of items as well.
Ummmm...what?

Originally Posted by GM Praesum View Post
I'm afraid I will not be able to give you a personal contact path, but you can always submit a new petition and it will be answered by a GM as soon as possible. We will continue to provide support for the game, from a Customer Service perspective, but most likely only for Community Standards issues (harassment, cheating, language violations, etc). As for any community facing communication, that would be determined by our Community, Public Relations, and Marketing teams; I am unaware of any plans for PlanetSide 1 at this time.
This is odd and i would definately investigate this further if i were you.
Old 2014-04-21, 04:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Minigun
Staff Sergeant

No fusion blades
Old 2014-04-21, 08:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
bedzike
Corporal

Yes sorry no fusion blades everyone. I did i asked differebt team. What does that mean. And i asked about the bugs if they were being fixed not veing fixed hopefully he will get back to me b4 the 23rd. He knows what we want and is trying to help best he can. But i was very confused when he said different team. Since i know aton of ps2 designers and programmars are now on h1z1 and hossin will be the last big update on ps2 for awhile. So i wanna know what team and who can help us. Hopefully i can get some of there info to bring here since i cant post on soe forums
Old 2014-04-21, 09:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Mightymouser
Master Sergeant

I highly doubt there is a 'Planetside 1' Development/Comunity Relation's team, as the game is not expected to see any further development or promotion... When he says 'Community, Public Relations, and Marketing teams', he means the guys who set SOE's marketing and PR policies; they're the ones who have to sign off on any company information releases, and that's why he's being skittish about replying to anything related to SOEs future plans. Any information he relayed would have to match with the Marketing approved statements, and since there is no development plan, there probably are no Marketing statements for him to reference, hence there's nothing for him (or any other GM) to say. Anyone who was around during beta will probably remember the PS2 team's crazy techniques to circumnavigate the Marketing dept. in their releases (i.e., taking 'screenshots' with a camera phone, to get around releasing company screenshots).

As for /appeals and GM response, ever since PS1 transferred off the ingame appeal system to the web-portal based appeals, all PS1 appeals have gone into the same hopper as EQ/SWG/EQ2 appeals. They're picked up by whatever GM happens to be online at the time, from any game... So, just as before, we'll likely see a lot of copy+paste responses and slow action from GMs who aren't even sure what the PS1 icon looks like, but there'll be some support...

Last edited by Mightymouser; 2014-04-21 at 09:11 AM.
Old 2014-04-22, 11:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
bedzike
Corporal

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Customer Service Supervisor) 04/22/2014 08:46 AM
Hello again,

By another team, I simply meant not my team (Customer Service), but the game team, so I can not answer for them definitively. I understand there are some issues being reported with the current state of the game, but as I mentioned, there are no plans, that I am aware of, to continue the development of the game. We will continue to report any issues brought to our attention, but I cannot guarantee they will be resolved. As for TKing and 'shaming' people, I would highly suggest that you do not decide to take matters into your own hands, as you would be violating our policies as well. Instead, if you witness harassment, cheating, or any other violations, simply submit a new petition in the Community Standards category-- a GM will look into it as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Lead GM Praesum
Customer Service Supervisor
Sony Online Entertainment LLC

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-04-22 at 11:15 AM.
Old 2014-04-22, 11:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
bedzike
Corporal

Im unsure if he knows that i dont want development done to the game just a few bugs fixed that happen because of soe not being a good company with its games. But this is today new info so customer service cant talk for the game team. But the game team is not developing any content. So what use is the game team then.... either i have what he says backwards or he just doesnt understand on what support and no support are
Old 2014-04-22, 03:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Minigun
Staff Sergeant

He basically said yes, I know the game is broken and no we (soe) will not fix it because...

1. They don't want to.
2. They don't know how.

Last edited by Minigun; 2014-04-22 at 03:39 PM.
Old 2014-04-22, 06:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Skittles
Sergeant

Wasps for EVERYONE.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! good times. Good times
Old 2014-04-23, 06:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
bedzike
Corporal

Re: IP banned from SOE forums

well I asked for the teams name or any info on them so the next post from him hopefully either says yes or no on the whole subject instead of just beating around the bush
Old 2014-04-23, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
bedzike
Corporal

Re: IP banned from SOE forums

Hello,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide any personal information of our company employees, or specifics on our internal teams. As for the All Access plan, it is currently planned to go live on Tuesday, April 29th. The reason the date has been pushed back several times is because the system changes to make this possible touch all of our products. We need to do everything we can to get it right and mitigate impact on our players.

For additional information, discussions, and announcements, you may also want to visit the official PlanetSide forums here:
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion