LF a Mature/Organized TR (possibly NC) Outfit (Twitter Beta Key Holder) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Can I use my wallhack with this game?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-08-24, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Polaris
Private

Misc Info
Exclamation LF a Mature/Organized TR (possibly NC) Outfit (Twitter Beta Key Holder)

Hello everyone,

I'm expecting to finally be able to participate in the beta in the next few hours. Assuming SoE handles it tonight. So I wanted to introduce myself & give a little detail as to what I'm looking for in a possible Outfit.

What I'm looking for:

- A serious team that doesn't have too many scheduled days to play. I've done the MMORPG / Competitive FPS thing & I'm not looking for a 5 - 6 nights a week for 4 - 6 hour intervals of "Progression". I will literally play all 7 days if I'm able to, but with work. It may no longer be ideal. I'd prefer not losing a chance to play with team, because I'm not online as much as some others. Earth > Auraxis (sometimes).

- Prefer the team to have a TeamSpeak 3 server. I'm a fan-boy of TS, but I won't complain if you use Ventrilo or Mumble. I expect VOIP to be the primary focus. I have a $120 headset (Logitech G35) for a reason. I'm a serious gamer.

- Absolutely need a group of individuals who don't mind swearing. I can have a bit of a potty mouth from time to time & I won't change that. I was raised in a Military family. Surely to god some of you can understand where I'm coming from. lol

- An Established group would be ideal. I have no problems with an up & coming team, but I would like to see how you're starting out, before I commit anywhere.

What you can expect from me:

- Consistency: I play PC games regularly. I love FPS & MMORPGs. I generally stick with a game for a few years, but in order for that to happen. I need people I enjoy being around to play with.

- Social: I like a team that not only has a forum, but uses the forum. I can be a bit of a forum whore, especially when there are discussions concerning tactics & future plans for our team. I have a microphone & I'm not afraid to use it, which all you have to do is tell me to STFU & consider it done.

- Loyalty: Once I commit to a team & a relationship with the members is established. I'm golden, I'm a firm believer that you can make friends over the internet from my experiences of competitive play & raiding in WoW.

- Honesty: I will absolutely never be fake. If it seems like I'm having a good time in your community. It's probably because I am. If I don't agree with a strategy or tactic. I may let you know, this however doesn't mean I won't follow.

- Team Player: I enjoy contributing with a group of players for a common goal. I've been apart of Raiding Guilds & Competitive clans. I'm not selfish when it comes to winning.

About Me:

I'm currently 24 years of age. I currently live in El Paso, TX, but if things go according to plan. I'm planning on moving to Oklahoma for a new job opportunity in the near future. I've done some competitive gaming. It's definitely been awhile. Never attempted to do any CEVO or CAL. But was on TWL consistently for CS:S, CoD, CoD:UO, & CoD4.

I'm sort of leaning toward Terran Republic, but haven't completely ruled out New Conglomerate. A good Outfit could definitely help with this decision. I will definitely be some variation of Infantry Player. More than likely Light Assault, but have no problems being any of the following Heavy Assault, Medic, or Engineer. I can do ground vehicles pretty well & I'm an OK Pilot, speaking from BF3 experiences here.

I have no problems actually applying on your website/forums.

Here is my Battlefield 3 Profile if you're wanting to look at some stats. That is strictly me playing with friends about 95% of time.

Last edited by Polaris; 2012-08-24 at 06:45 PM.
Old 2012-08-25, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Re: LF a Mature/Organized TR (possibly NC) Outfit (Twitter Beta Key Holder)

Hey man, I'm CO of a Air Cav Platoon (definition link) called the Jet Bastards.
  • We have scheduled formal sessions once a week and Multi Platoon sessions once a month.
  • We expect most of the VOIP to be done in game. But we do have Mumble (was bundled with forum subscription) and C3 srvr's in case we need most our leadership group to have extra layers of communication than is possible in game.
  • We're the Jet Bastards. Swearing is not only expected but encouraged. Having said that don't overdo it, I want the comms to be professional and efficient with a bit of banter, don't want them flooded with crap that makes orders and whatnot hard to hear.
  • Mate a lot of our officers are Military trained, the rest of them smartasses and we can already field quite a substantial number especially on our outings with our 3 Comrade Clan's. Don't worry about professionalism. We'll get shit done.
  • I've not done this much work on a Platoon to play for a few months mate.
  • A large number of our troopers are active on the forum especially the Officers. We're also very active on Steam. But we can always use another man who's got good ideas n whatnot.
  • Turncoats will be shot at dawn.
  • I expect you to call a ***** a *****. If something's not working tell me and I'll fix it. I want everything polished
  • Selfish play will result in a reprimand. Your either a team player or we don't want you.
If your interested in turning up in a area with a Armade, jumping out of a Gal with Squads of highly drilled Infantry so you know exactly what the guy next to you is gonna do, taking places most sane people wouldn't even contemplate attacking while your mates strafe the enemy and shoot down enemy jets file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com
Old 2012-08-26, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Hello Polaris, I recommend checking out Outfit X. We are a established outfit that has been together since 2003. Feel free to check us out below if you are interested.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Old 2012-08-26, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Check out BWC and CDL.

Old 2012-08-26, 04:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Check out BWC and CDL.
Endorsements! Yay!

Black Widow Company, a proud member of the ULTRA Alliance, is looking for players for Planetside 2. Our primary focus is air assault heavy infantry and air-mobile rapid response.

Based on what you've said in your post, we may be everything your looking for. You will never be forced to play certain times, RL comes first. TS3 is required, so we got that covered. Swearing definitely isn't a problem(for reference, look at any post Firefly has made). And we've been around since before PS1 Beta(established 2002).

http://www.the-bwc.com
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2012-08-27, 03:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Polaris
Private

Misc Info

Appreciate the messages & I will take some time to look over your websites & get a better feel.

Until I have announced that my search is over. Please feel free to direct me to other teams in need.

Thanks to everyone thus far for directing me to some good looking establishments. I look forward to learning more about you guys from the resources you have provided me.
Old 2012-09-02, 05:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
DeltaWidow
Corporal

Hey Pol, I'm from BRTD (Better Red Than Dead) - Started back in '03 on Werner (EU Server) ATM we play altogether on EU1, but because of the large population of US players we will have a section set up on a US West server on release with full Command Chain. We take anyone on board if they are willing to co-operate. (Not too strict on this as lone wolfing is ok on the odd occasion and announced)
The outfit's theme is heavily based on Ground warfare, and the outfit will be split up into three Divisions: Infantry, Armoured and a small Air Group (So far) each with their own squads.

We do use mumble and have a 100 man server. We are in the process of building the outfit to the structure we want it to be for PS2, which will take some time while also learning the game for ourselves.

Also if you're interested, there are Officer positions up for grabs if you can prove yourself and gain the respect from fellow outfitters.
These positions vary from Recruitment and Training to leading Squads and Platoons
We are always looking for friendly and co-operative players - but those who can lead or teach and are willing to do so is a big bonus.

If you'd like to learn more about us head to: www.BRTD.net
If you want to join the ranks send in an Application, you sound like a great chap and would love to have you join us
If we arent to your taste good luck with everything and cya around.

Hope to hear from you soon
-DW

PS. sorry for the wall of text ^^
Old 2012-09-05, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
LexDecon
Corporal

Polaris,

I'd like to have you take a look at NC-ODA 1785. We are a Mature 18+ Organization, We do play for the New Conglomerate.

We are on West 02. Small squad tactical team work is our focus.

I'm not big on words selling things so if your interested look us up in game, you can find me.

Lex1785

or our recruiters

Azeefaks or TheStooge at any time and jump in a squad with us. We'll let our actions speak.

I can tell you we don't mind cussing. Most of us are prior or current Military.

Our Website is below in my signature your welcome to check it out.

Most all of us are PS1 Vet's, NC0-ODA 1785 is an up and coming Outfit, but its leadership has over 20 plus years of actually using Virtual Battlefields to train real world troops if thats a plus.

So Take a look, let me know and either way see you on the battlefield.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit