Connery - Sons of Odin [ODIN] - Spec Ops Group - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: wot ya mean theres no BFG?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-12-11, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
NCOmni
Private

Connery - Sons of Odin [ODIN] - Spec Ops Group

Sons of Odin

The Sons of Odin are now recruiting. We are looking for a few good men. We are not the largest outfit, nor do we intend to be. We have specialized skills and utilize real world military training and tactics in our game play (many of our active members have military/police force training or are on active duty). We have several real world sponsors and we are live streamed on Twitch.tv during ops. We are highly organized and tolerate little to no bull excrement. Below you will find a link and video of our sponsor's review of PS2. This also contains exclusive video of our operations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oDH_JiAuFI8

http://www.flesheatingzipper.com/gam...ameplay-video/

If you think you will be heralded as the next messiah because you are a proficient twitch gamer, this is not the outfit for you. If you are looking for a "zerg" outfit that mindlessly moves from combat zone to combat zone, this is not the outfit for you. If you wander the warp gate randomly firing at team mates because you think its funny, this is not the outfit for you. If you think KDR is more important than Auraxium and cert points this is not the outfit for you. If you can't legally drive or think sparkly vampires are awesome this is not the outfit for you.

Let me reiterate, we are looking for members we can train, not members who think they already know everything. If you are humble enough to realize you are not the second coming of Fata1ity than you may have a spot in our outfit.

There is an application process. We accept approximately 1/5 of the applications we receive, so be sure todifferentiate yourself from the normal zergling. We are an elite group, we simply do not take people who do not demonstrate the capacity to follow directions and learn. There is a tryout process, and there is a boot camp of sorts if you manage to make it through the first two. Do not be discouraged, the tryout is not based entirely on skill. It is based mainly on ability to follow orders and adapt to the given situation.

If you are interested please email [email protected] or contact me (Omni) in game. You may also visit our website at http://www.soogaming.com As a side note, our sponsors require our players be 16+ with few exceptions.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu

Last edited by NCOmni; 2012-12-11 at 05:58 PM.
Old 2012-12-15, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
NCOmni
Private

Re: Connery - Sons of Odin [ODIN] - Spec Ops Group

Basic training scheduled for Monday. To the new applicants, make up classes will be available on a day to day basis.
Old 2012-12-17, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
NCOmni
Private

Squad level training tomorrow.
Old 2012-12-19, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
NCOmni
Private

“Loved seeing your double gal drop on Mao yesterday. I seem to run into you guys an awful lot behind the lines which is my favorite place to be. You folks are alright!

Implicit, 666th Devil Dogs”

You be the bone saw, we'll be the scalpel. Now, lets go play doctor with the TR and VS.
Old 2012-12-20, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Kij
Private

I love this guild. Always so calm and organized, even when we're just messing around.
Old 2012-12-26, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
NCOmni
Private

Holiday leave ends on the 27th. We are getting ready to gear up and get back to ops.
Old 2012-12-30, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
NCOmni
Private

Hope the holidays were good to everyone.
Old 2013-01-02, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
NCOmni
Private

Gettin' back in the swing of things.
Old 2013-01-06, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
NCOmni
Private

Shameless bumpage.
Old 2013-01-10, 10:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Kij
Private

Had some great training last night. I think a new recruits did pretty well with Odin's comms discipline and formation movement. Good job!
Old 2013-01-11, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
DelinquentAdult
Private

Kij, the after party was Cray-zay! Even the newest members with zero outfit training were rock steady last night. Good times!
Old 2013-01-11, 01:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Shyguy
Private

Good afternoon odin lets stomp some tr and vs
Old 2013-01-11, 05:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
DelinquentAdult
Private

ODIN is the place for players who want to be a part of the team that runs on point!

Last edited by DelinquentAdult; 2013-01-13 at 09:41 PM. Reason: The original sounded better before I posted it. fail.
Old 2013-01-13, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
DelinquentAdult
Private

Bump
Old 2013-01-13, 11:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
DeanKeaton
Private

...there I was! With my brand new under barrel grenade launcher attached and loaded. When out runs a TR max unit trying to shoot my brothers down. So I did what every ODIN member would do, I shot him with it, shifted to my rifle and kept shooting 'til he quit moving. You know what? That was just the beginning of the night. Join up and I'll tell you the rest... Night ODIN!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate