PSU: The internet ends here.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2004-09-15, 02:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Magen
Private

A divine wind (part 1 & part 2)

Khaylis slid the visor of his helmet back as he crouched in the grove of trees on Hossin. Quietly he keyed his communications link and spoke �Gerbil, Magen front and center!� As Khaylis started to unwrap another cigar, a perfect copy of a Romeo & Juliet #2 he noticed a shimmer out of the corner of his eye and a smile graced the face of the somber warrior.

Out of nowhere the two soldiers appeared, dressed in the most advanced infiltration suit ever designed by the New Conglomerate. As they �decloaked� the telltale hum from their suits generator shifting phases was heard by only the most astute listeners.

�Gentlemen I have a job for you..�, the grizzled veteran spoke. �Your job is to sneak into the drop-center Naum, send back a status report, and then prepare it for our arrival.�

�Roger that boss...�, Gerbil spoke.. both men saluted and then began a final check of their equipment. Then almost as silently as they arrived they shimmered off into the cloak and dagger world of special operations.

Khaylis looked around as he took a drag off of his cigar, the entire platoon was huddled underneath the canopy of these trees and nestled right between two of the largest trees were two Advanced mobile stations, along with their support vehicles.

�Listen up troops�, Khaylis said as he keyed the Command chat on. �We�re going to take over drop-center Naum. Gerbil and Magen are preparing it for us, stand by the lock and load. Squad leaders, I want a status report.

Wasp give me a status on our Maxes..
Stinger I want the status of your aircraft..
Hornet I want a status of your tanks and the skyguards..�

Quickly the squad leaders started responding with the information, as Khaylis continued to draft his plan. We need to move quick, before the Terran Republic catches wind of what were up to, he thought silently as he waited for the status report from his special ops team.
---------------------------------
A divine wind (part 2)

To fight and conquer in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.
To subdue the enemy with no fight at all, that's the highest skill.
- Sun Tsu

Approaching from cover the two commandos took care to slow their approach on the dropship base. Noting silently that the enemy had deployed not only light defenses, motion sensors and mines, but also had taken great pains to install not only a shield module, but also a pain module into the bases auxiliary sockets.

As both commandos entered the sphere of influence of the base, they activated their sensor shield implant. What a marvel of technology this implant was, as long as the user did not engage in any extreme nervous system activity the implant would affectively shield them from electronic devices. As Gerbil pulled his REK to �hack� open the door, Magen covered him with an AMP pistol. The pad flashed red, and both hackers slid into the base undetected. Quietly moving throughout the base, they noted only light activity inside. Apparently the Terran Republic was busy elsewhere, oppressing those who only want freedom.

As Magen hacked the closest equipment terminal, Gerbil loaded his minimal backpack with high explosives. Both commandos silently moved back and forth between the generator and the equipment terminal setting up their deadly surprise.

Magen keyed up his suits communication equipment, �Command Break Magen.�

�Roger Magen, go�, Khaylis responded. �We�ve got the surprise ready for the TR, ready on your signal.� �Roger, hold position until given the signal.� �Roger, Command.. Magen out.�

Both commandos sat in the shadows of the generator room, waiting for the signal.

Focus on your one purpose - - Japanese motto

�Platoon break Khaylis to Danton and Pine�

�Bring both galaxies in now�

�Mod get ready to setup that AMS as soon as the shield goes down�

�Hornet, I want you rolling towards that base at full speed, supress the base turrents, have your skyguards watching the skys.�

�Stinger, you guess it, air superiority�, I want you patrolling, and station three air assets at CAP station Alpha.�

�Platoon break Danton�

�Roger go�

�Galaxy inbound eta 10 seconds�

�Khaylis to all Sturmgrenadier, we�ve got the plan, infantry load up on the galaxies. Leave AMS #2 here for potential fallback.�

Both galaxies were loaded and airborne in just under 20 seconds after they landed.

Khaylis keyed up his radio, �Magen & Gerbil standby to execute surprise party, codeword Veronica�

�Ack�, both commandos responded.

As the galaxies over-flew the base, the automatic defenses started to engage all targets.

�Codeword Veronica�, Khaylis called out on his command chat.

Immediately the ground underneath the base rumbled, the base shield dropped, and the automatic defenses went dead.
Old 2004-09-18, 11:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DeepStrikeck
Sergeant Major

ownage

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction