spending certs for VS (most on scythe) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The last, best chance for peace � or war.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Old 2014-01-22, 09:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
waddafak
Private

spending certs for VS (most on scythe)

Hei, yesterday I just started playing again this game with some friends, we decided to roll VS and I want to be able to focus my certs on the scythe.

I've already spent the first 100 certs on flares (u can't do anything without them, and I'm gonna buy the Hailstorm Turbo Laser as main gun for a2a fights, but I don't know what pods to buy for a2g missile spamming (since they added 2 more missile pods) and most of all I would like to know what are the best skills to put in defense slot and performance (I think composite armor and racer airframes are the best options but still I want to ask).

Then I would like to ask if thermal and NV optics are still useful or if they were nerfed to the ground, when I played months ago thermal was a must have to spot invisible/see ground units better, don't know now.

Finally I would like to ask what suit slot you suggest to take when I go infantry
Old 2014-01-26, 03:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
BloBBloB
Private

Re: spending certs for VS (most on scythe)

If we are talking A2G Photon Pods is how you do it.
Flares are pretty shitty at best, get supression if you know what you are doing.
Hover Airframe is the most flexible one. It excels in everything if you know how to use it.
Repair System unless if you enjoy landing. Repair + Fire suppression rawks.
As for the vision question I have absolutely no issue seeing anything. Might be well trained eyes, I don't have a clue.

I still do Nanoweave on everything I potentially can get into combag with, exceptions are anti vehicle HA and Vehicle Engineer (Flak on both).

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions