Adv Medics - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Preponderant Sig Unloaded
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-14, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

Adv Medics

We all know that there were supposed to be some upcoming changes to them right? Well we got the symbols on radar but what happened to the stimpacs and stuff?

But the real problem is that people just dont stand still. How about we make it so that adv medics can throw them med applicator to knock someone down? Imagine, a battle field full of adv meds smackin people left and right
Old 2003-09-14, 09:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

I like it!
Old 2003-09-14, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
dscytherulez
Lieutenant Colonel

Its the same thing with engi's too...freakin retards...maxs with like no armor run away from u lol.
Old 2003-09-14, 10:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

yup. Now just think with this you could pull back your repair gun and SMACK! have him turn around and go WTF!? and say yup that got your attention
Old 2003-09-14, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dalcais
Private

I made a macro and end up spamming the local chat, but people dont seem to pay attention. What would really help would be a macro setup where it inserts the targets name into the speech

"Quit your bitchin' (target name). Adv Medic/Engi right behind you"

Or yeah have the heal/repair status bar that sits in the middle of our screens do the same for them. And show up quicker. Seems to be that I start healing/repairing, they take a few steps and realise whats going on then move back. Tend to lose some precious seconds there.
Old 2003-09-14, 10:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Yeah a lot of people don't stand still and it's really annoying.
Old 2003-09-14, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
noxious
Second Lieutenant

Make a habit of not repairing people unless they specifically ask for it. I never bother, after I got over the I'm-useful-because-I-can-repair-and-heal mentality, I just stopped repairing unless someone comes spaming voice macros for repair or heal.
Old 2003-09-14, 11:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
dscytherulez
Lieutenant Colonel

What would really help would be a macro setup where it inserts the targets name into the speech
This is actually a pretty good idea Dalcais...If you have ur repair/med gun out, u could be able to press a button with ur target reticule on someone and then it could say something like "[target name] STOP MOVING, ENG/MED HERE!"
Old 2003-09-14, 11:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Cease
First Sergeant

Nothing more annoying than hearing "We need a medic!" You see the person who said it. They have a sliver of health. You run at them with Med Gun out and they run off! WTF!?
Old 2003-09-15, 12:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Yup, and then you spend a minute running after them, trying to heal them, hoping they will stop walking. I have a Local Macro for repairing too, but few seem to heed it. I had a MAX go, WE NEED REPAIRS. I come towards them, and they promptly hit their autorun button. I sent a tell to them saying, you yell you need repairs and you run off. Don't Spam you need repairs if you don't. Or if you do, don't run off right away. And then they have the gall to ask where i am. I'm where you spammed the repair message, you moron.
Old 2003-09-15, 07:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

i know the easy thing 2 do. if your an adv med and u want 2 heal some1 just tk them, then revive.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion