PSU: Pull the pin and count to what?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2003-12-19, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Fragmatic
I LIVE IN ENGLAND

Hostile Takeover

This is something I'm just making up on the spot, kinda a creative outburst. Tell me what you think, and if I should continue the story onto the assault

As the sun set on the planet of Auraxis, the clouds tore apart, exposing the heavens.
Rain fell in the Terran Republic sanctuary as the troops gathered for the final assault, to reclaim what was theirs.

"What's the sit sir?" Johnson said through the radio
"E.T.A for attack plan Alpha is T minus Two hours soldier, let's make sure we get this right"
"Copy that" Johnson replied as he hung up his radio on his chest. He was nervous, but he never let it show. Thoughts were buzzing round his head, "What if it went wrong? What if the rumours are true, we could be doomed!"
He stepped out of the command building onto the steps, eyes greeted by a vision of honour.

Thousands of troops and MAX's, all divided into seperate platoons, lined up and ready to go, Loaded Prowler heavy tanks parked in rows, barrels pointed skyward in salute, Squadrons of Reaver and Liberator air support hovering metres above them, Loaded Galaxy dropships and Sunderer Transport trucks inside Lodestars, each with a crack team squad of special assault troops. This assault was the biggest in the Terran Republic's history, and it had to go to plan.

Colonel Johnson bowed his head and placed his han on is heart, he had faith in the Republic, but the concerns of enemy forces amassing were to great for him.
He gripped the Cycler on his back and swung it into his hands, and the spectacle before him fell silent. Johnson stood tall and cleared his throat, "This" he said, "will be the day for the Terran Republic! Those defects who run away, who thought they could oppose us, by tomorrow evening, those rodents shall be exterminated"
A rousing cheer went up from the army and Johnson smiled, It would work, he knew it.

He lifted his Cycler and fired some short bursts in the air, the ecstatic crowd below him mimicked his actions, Troops, Prowlers, Reavers, they all had high morale for this one.
As the sound (eventually) died down, Johnson said "For the next day, that's all you soldiers are going to hear, get used to it!" The crowd cheered again, and Johnson screamed "FOR THE REPUBLIC!" Echoing for miles around, Troops screamed and cheered.

Johnson walked down the steps and into the waiting Deliverer, still unsure of his fate...
[Hezzy]: gg
Old 2003-12-19, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
VashTheStamped
Major

Misc Info

Old 2003-12-20, 01:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Fragmatic
I LIVE IN ENGLAND

An opinion would be helpful
[Hezzy]: gg
Old 2003-12-20, 04:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
TeraHertz
Major

Apart from the fact that shooting weapons in the air is more something the NC would do, rather than a well disciplined force, good start. Continue.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction