PSU: as voiced by James Earl Jones.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Old 2005-06-04, 04:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DaShiznit
Major

Imagine what would happen...

Just some food for thought. Would the right be so quick to deny these allegations then?
Old 2005-06-04, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

I think there would be a big change in opinion with some people
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2005-06-08, 01:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

I think that was the lamest and silliest thing I have read this week.

A real good imagine if, would be to imagine Lefties marching against the Terrorist, marching agaist the UN for failure with the food for oil, sudan and many other issues, marching against France and other countries against ht war because they wanted oil deals with saddam.

THEN you might have a what if that made a difference.
Old 2005-06-08, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by MrVicchio
I think that was the lamest and silliest thing I have read this week.

A real good imagine if, would be to imagine Lefties marching against the Terrorist, marching agaist the UN for failure with the food for oil, sudan and many other issues, marching against France and other countries against ht war because they wanted oil deals with saddam.

THEN you might have a what if that made a difference.
Lets play the pick apart game.

1) I am a "Lefty" - we perfer to be called democrats. You'd do well to remember that.

2) I do wish to serve in the military against the terrorists. Guess what - the world doesn't work on a "if you're not republican you hate everything that is american" basis. But I guess I can't do that, I'm a leftist terrorist.

3) Because I'm a "lefty" I automatically think that the UN is the most supreme of all beings? I doubt it - extremely. Infact I see the council as a defunt and corrupt organization that is a useless relic of the cold war.

4) Sudan? let them fucking kill themselves, maybe you haven't noticed we have problems here.

5) As far as I know, we have only a right to disagree with France legally. Also as far as I know, not everyone has to agree with the republicans.

Sometimes some of the things you say worry me. Your ideas on what the government should do remind me of nothing short of a police state, and with a righty driving force at that. The nation would shatter.

So please, take you're 3% victory that you righties call a mandate from the people and shove it. Because 3% is not a mandate majority, but I guess when you actually win the election you think you're doing pretty well.

And your sig is appalling. Washington, a man who opposed multiple political parties, would never bow his head to a man that has done more then anyone else to cause such divisions. Lincoln, as a republican, would be ashamed of what his party has become, and he would never bow his head to the man that has done so much to further the radical transformation of that party.

But you righties are blind to that aren't you. You look at the facts you want to look at and then twist them to suit your own ends in some (and usually retarded) propaganda twist that makes my country look pitiful on the world stage.

But maybe I'm wrong bringing up historical contexts to back my point - maybe I should play on an even field by misquoting historical figures and ideals and making a mockery of what we're "fighting to protect".

You people are no worse then the terrorists or us "leftist terrorist supporters" at all. You want to defend our nation by limiting some of the inherent truths of our nation's existance and then excuse it as "sacrifices must be made". Thats no excuse. Thats idiocy.

Last edited by Infernus; 2005-06-08 at 10:58 PM.
Old 2005-06-09, 10:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
_-Gunslinger-_
First Sergeant

Nicely put inf. However, the basis of the country alows us all to have our opinions. I honestly believe that in 100 years orginized religion will either be in the majority or nearly gone. Its on outdated political control method. But that doesnt stop it from being effective.

Is that a cross in the background? I would only hope that your sig is trying imply that those three are praying for America. But I find it ironic that its centered behind bush, only because his opinions and political moves seem really guided by his religious morals. IMO thats realy wrong. Furthermore, if I were a christian, I would be really offended and outraged at the way poloticians in general use the bible as a tool instead of as a book of worship.

Oh and france has just as much of a right to the oil as we do. Infact America is going to HAVE to change. What happens when the people of China start wanting to drive? Im not saying that were going to run out of oil, thats another point entirely. What im talking about is a severe lack of refined and usable oil for gasoline and other textiles. So $2 gas is nothing compared to whats going to come. In the near future were going to be seing $5+ gas.

If I can see all of this coming its fair to say Bush can. So ya his moves scream protecting a lifestyle that is self destructive. I dont blame him for the American people wanting to drive SUV's and not using public transportation (were avaiable), I cant hate him for doing one of his jobs. And thats protecting the american way of life. I just think he uses god and religion in such a way that even digusts me, an Athiest.

Last edited by _-Gunslinger-_; 2005-06-09 at 10:29 AM.
Old 2005-06-09, 08:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
internetn
Sergeant Major

lol

I think you all are "lefty" and "Righty" extremists...

But this is what makes our country great.. The fact that we can go around and tell each other how much we suck.. Its wonderful

Why don't we dump the two party's and find one that could agree on everything.. Oh wait thats utopia

Both party's have their faults, and I don't really support one over the other. But what I do think is that to stay strong, we must at least be united under the leader that the american people have elected.. We live in a country of majority's, we gots to deal with it

http://www.lastknights.com/index.php?action=register&ref_id=5639

Old 2005-06-10, 08:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
firecrackerNC
Colonel

This is why I moved on to the Weed Party, everyone in there is to high to argue.
Old 2005-06-28, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Dutchbasterd
Private

Leave it an NC to be a Weed monger, its ppl like that that ruin the world.
I am a Canadian extreme "righty" only ours are called conservatives.
Don't hate me because you smoke our marijuana, hate yourselves because you smoke it.
if you didnt smoke it, then it wouldnt be grown.
Cause and effect my friends cause and effect.
Old 2005-06-28, 10:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

The Weed Party. Yeah. The party that's too high to contribute to anything relevant, and would likely be too fucking stupid to contribute if they weren't high.
Old 2005-06-30, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
firecrackerNC
Colonel

Actually I was joking but ok. Weed is teh sux anyway.
Old 2005-07-11, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
internetn
Sergeant Major

Oh and about what people would think of it (The main idea of this post)

The christian group as a majority would be pissed and say crap and what not, but all in all it would be blown away as someones rights to do what they wish..

So yea, I think this is way over blown

http://www.lastknights.com/index.php?action=register&ref_id=5639

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum