It's official now: Base Turrets are OP - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 80% Entertainment by Volume
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-01-05, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Merzun
Corporal

It's official now: Base Turrets are OP

and rearshooting is cheating at least according to a VS.

Unfortunaly my client crashed his last tell was something like: i leave it to the GMs. To what I replied that I don't mind it and that he should get out of his Mag more often. Well about 20 min later I saw him again, in a Mag ...
Old 2013-01-05, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
KaskaMatej
Master Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: It's official now: Base Turrets are OP

Wow, that guy is a bad VS player if he got killed in a Magrider by a Phalanx Turret :O
Old 2013-01-05, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Beerbeer
Major

Another vehicle whore who wants to waltz into uncontested bases and spawn camp.

Unfortunately, this game has weeded out everyone except these type of people. He was probably a development advisor to Sony.
Old 2013-01-05, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Merzun
Corporal

Originally Posted by Beerbeer View Post
Another vehicle whore who wants to waltz into uncontested bases and spawn camp.

Unfortunately, this game has weeded out everyone except these type of people. He was probably a development advisor to Sony.
In his defence I have to say that he wasn't spawn camping. The situation occured at Crossroads Watchtower which was taken by VS a couple of minutes before and the main force already moved on towards Broken Arc though some mags were still present so i decided to hack some turrets and take them out. I thought he reported me for hacking turrets thats why I told him he should know what infis can do. Nevertheless with Br 40+ he should know what can kill his mag. I was just under the impression VS have already accepted that their MBT should be unbeatable and that it is completly impossible that it can be taken out j/k.
Old 2013-01-05, 07:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant

Replying to Beerbeer only encourages him.

Anyway, base AV turrets can be really awesome sometimes. I was at a battle near.. I forget which base it is, but it's one near Crossroads with two of those turrets up on a pillar with the grav lifts, and I spent a good 5 minutes spreading destruction amongst the armoured column headed towards us.

Of course, eventually they stopped being distracted by whatever they were distracted by and I was doomed, what with the turrets spontaneously exploding when a tank looks at them.

Wonder what this person would say if they ever get around to fixing the turret armour.
Old 2013-01-05, 08:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Beerbeer
Major

Really? You responded before I did. I wasn't going to respond.
Old 2013-01-05, 09:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Figment
Lieutenant General

Really? You responded before I did. I wasn't going to respond.
Yet here you are. Clearly he tempted fate.

Considering it is very easy for a Mag to not get shot from behind at all and snipe targets, it is not entirely unlikely he ever saw a base turret fire at anything but side or front.

It does mean he doesn't quickly learn from observations... Meh. Just be glad Werwolf isn't playing. Since we are all "cheater scum" to him.

Got reported by him in PS1 for "being immune to plasma grenades".

I was standing behind him the whole time as he lobbed plasma nades into the cc. As if I would guard the cc at the area where nades will be thrown and Dark light is pretty much active. No, I sat halfway on the top tech plant stairs so he would pass me by before activating DL and so I could scat mag pistol him from behind. As if I would sit in the same place twice unless forced to. Pah.

Took him and his buddy six deaths before he sent that tell. Base was won by then I think, or he left. Can't remember.

Immune to plasma, I wish.

Anyway, op, grats on your first hate tell report of stupid people that should know better but lack situational awareness, knowledge and sportsmanship.
Old 2013-01-05, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Beerbeer
Major

Come on figment. You don't see why I responded?
Old 2013-01-05, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Talented Maori
Corporal

That other guy needs some ammo!
Old 2013-01-06, 03:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Figment
Lieutenant General

Come on figment. You don't see why I responded?
In not critiqueing you! just saying if you wouldn't have responded by yourself he created a self-fullfilling prophecy.
Old 2013-01-06, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

lol yeah Hate tells are fun.. i prefer GF tells... was providing A2A cover over quartz last night and got in this hellacious dogfight with this guy we were so busy spinning inside of each other and getting occasional shots off that right when i killed him and had almost no life left i hit the ground (my altimeter was at like 15 at end of fight)... we both died. So pulled another Scythe and headed back out BAM! same guy we went head to head then did same thing this time fight ended with a collision killing both of us. we Each sent a tell to each other basically saying "hey that was a great fight would do it again but i am on cool down =(".
Old 2013-01-06, 03:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
And this is where two dads come from..
common don't you have better things to do then be a troll... oh wait you are a BCP fanboi so this reaction shouldn't surprise me yall are pretty renowned for your hate tells.
Old 2013-01-06, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Palerion
Sergeant Major

I hate when people post private conversations or chatboxes... But at least you blanked the name out :3
Old 2013-01-07, 05:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
psijaka
Contributor
Major

Kudos. I look forward to getting my first hate report from a butthurt Magrider whore.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion