Are the Markov TR and VS ganging up on the NC? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you can't make it better, laugh at it.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-09-15, 09:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Are the Markov TR and VS ganging up on the NC?

It seams like every time there is a 3 way both empires go for us. What gives? Is there some cooperation or am I just imagining it?
Old 2004-09-15, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
I Hate Pants
General

I love these threads
Old 2004-09-15, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
mechaman
Sergeant Major

Your just imagining it. but with all seriosness, the NC and VS gang up on the TR in 3 ways
Old 2004-09-15, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

The more gold NC always gang up on the less gold NC with the help of the more red TR and more teal VS. Get it straight.

Old 2004-09-16, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
_-Gunslinger-_
First Sergeant

Whoever held the cont first almost always is the one who has to fight on two fronts. And yes thos commie TR and sneaky VS are ganging up on yo ass!
Old 2004-09-16, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
hazzer2007
Sergeant Major

Its the same on Werner, NC and TR team up against VU all the time
Old 2004-09-16, 03:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Ghandi90
Private

On emerald the TR and the VS fight over who gets NC kills...
Old 2004-09-16, 03:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

theproblem is we for some reaosn always start two fronst instead of getting a beead position we always go for the jelly position. and getting sanwitched is bad

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-09-16, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Cauldron Borne
Captain

Sounds like bad leadership of the zerg on someone's part... (not yours, your CR5's...)

And I am pretty sure all the empires get sandwiched all the time. You just notice it when it happens to you. It seemed like TR were getting double teamed every day when our pop was way down on EMerald. We were probably just feeling the effects of bad leaders, though. If ya don't like getting sandwiched...take a larege outfit and teach them how to FLANK. then you won't have to worry about it anymore.

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2004-09-22, 02:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Cauldron Borne
And I am pretty sure all the empires get sandwiched all the time. You just notice it when it happens to you.
Yep, once yuo start playing on two empires on one server you really notice it.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-09-16, 08:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Morkov NC cr5's have a terrible propensity for the middle, thoguth we manage to make it work sometimes by several non-zergfits, that make themselfs into the backline police men

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-09-16, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

let me know when the NC are pushed back to 1 or 2 bases. until then we alll couldnt give a shit
Old 2004-09-17, 11:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Red October
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by JetRaiden
let me know when the NC are pushed back to 1 or 2 bases. until then we alll couldnt give a shit
Agreed.

Twice this week I was on Ceryshen. Night #1: Pushing the VS right off Cont and prospects looked great...Untill the NC showed up in the South. Moved Platoon in hopes of pushing you back out. Success at one base. Failure at the other. And VS Capitalize in North. Were in the middle...doesn't take an Einstien to figure out how our Pop will respond, nor can we hold a two front war.

Night #2 (last night 5 pm-ish) NC was sandwhiched in the middle, one base left in East. VS, decided to capture a tower and give us a problem taking the NC base out....while the brunt of thier force hits us in West. Two front war and NC turn it around and VS really push hard on us. If we were in collaboration, the VS would have assisted us in giving you guys the boot, instead of keeping it a threeway.
Old 2004-09-17, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

i play with jaged quite often and i see the same thing. Its not fair cause we already have the most trouble. Give us a break guys we dont do it to you.

Old 2004-09-17, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Red October
Second Lieutenant

Well, let me be blunt. I haven't seen any /c, /p, /o, /s, or /l saying not to attack the VS because we have some sort of temporary truce or agree to push the NC out first, etc.

But in your defense, thier have been an unusual amount of three way battles as of late. Depending what time and where you start and end, it may seem your being gang banged. Sometimes it feels like everyone is hungry for TR Sandwhich's at my end. But I just realize thats the nature of three way battles. Sooner or later one of the empires is going to find itself in the middle of big problem.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion