Mouse aim problem - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: S'all pink!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-05-31, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
scOOper
Private

Mouse aim problem

Got a crappy problem and hope anyone can help me with it. Lots of ppl have this prob o nthe official forum and noone has an answer so i try it here.

Problem:
When i am zoomed in at 4x 8x 12x the mouse aim is crapped up, like mouse smoothing is enabled again then. When i move the mose very slowly for 10 meters the xhair doesn't move a mm. When i move my mouse with more speed it flies over the target like 10 pixels away.
The bigger the zoom level (smaller fov) the worse the bug is, at 2x it's even a lil bit noticable and at 12x .. well i can forget about that, cannot even hit an elephant then.

So summarized: tiny slow mouse movements won't move the reticule at all, like smoothing is always enabled.

I have smoothing off in the game, and checked user_options.lst and it's indeed off.
Got a logitech mouse dual optical and tried default winxp, old and new logitech drivers, nothing helps.
I had this prob on beta and now released version too.

This isn't the mouse delay bug coz i lag pc speed, i got that problem too and know ps engine is like serious sam engine which lags input at the cost of more fps, bad system tho. < this problem is just really different

Hope anyone can help me with this, devs won't really help at the official forum.

Shazbot!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion