Official PS Wish List - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You call that a gun?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-09-06, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Madcat170
Sergeant

1 Cert point idea

I would like to see a 1 point cert called: melee

Would allow you to have secondary or Tertiary fire modes on Medium Assualt, Standard Assualt & Anti- Vehicle Weapons. It would basically allow you to smack the enemy upside the head with the butt of the weapons, wouldnt do much damage unless the melee booster implant would is used with it.

Another idea that i would like to see would be a nice simple thing that would help break up the zerg a bit, as well as make more classes difficult to play and more dangerous. Penalties for Death. No penalty is given if u dont last for more than say 1 min.

I hope i dont see these ideas posted on the offical boards with some 1 elses name like the other ideas that ive posted.

Edit = Also like to see IQ tests that would help determine what u can and cannot do in PS, if u score to low you cannot use certain weapons, gain any Command Rank, and drive certain vehicles.

That would be loverly, wouldnt like stop people from playing, just only give them "simple to use" weaponry, as a nice person i would say after a while of using the simple weapons without blowing themselves and team mates up on a regular basis that they be allowed to have bigger better guns, if they mess up, take em away and have a pop up explain why, in simple words, avoiding big words.

Ps i bet u can see spelling mistakes, its because its 6:30 am GMT and ive been trolling and educating n00bs with my loving charm all night. stupid n00bs

Last edited by Madcat170; 2003-09-07 at 12:36 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion