Being Kicked Off - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nerf the tomato!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-11-09, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Being Kicked Off

My friend constintally gets kicked off when playing PS. When PS came out and before some of these new patches he never really got kicked off and when he did, it was rare. His comp has 512 RAM and it's not the worst PC out there. His internet connection I think is AOL broadband (I could be wrong, I know he has AOL though but not with a slow connection like 56k or modem). And latly he is complaining about when he respawns he is the only one left in the game, he just walks around then suddenly everything appears. Also I noticed that our screens are not the same, on his I am standing at the vechcile pad but really I am standing right next to him or really far away. When we drive vechciles he says I hit him and hurt him but on my screen this does not happen.

Finnally, he gets kicked off when his comp seems to lock up or when he respawns. The respawn bar he says goes down all the way, but then he doesn't respawn, things lock up, and it says he has left the world. I don't know exactly what happens, just from what he has been telling me. Does anyone out there know what is going wrong and what can fix this? Or did this or is this still happening to anyone else?

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion