Melee in PS:Next - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because Purple Owns You
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-11-16, 03:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kumoblade
Corporal

Melee in PS:Next

What are your thoughts on Melee fighting for PlanetSide: Next? Do you think it should be left out all together or Potentially Expanded upon?

I'm of the Opinion that Melee weapons should be expanded upon a bit. A viable option for when you're out of ammo or want to pull off a Quick stealth kill or tie up an Enemy in a close ranged fight. They need to do away with the annoying sound effects and/or glows of current Melee weapons.

As well as adding a few options to the Melee pool, I think guns should also be able to serve a purpose in melee attacks (eg. Smashing them with the Stock of your rifle).

I also think there should be a way to specialize in melee for added bonuses when you're attacking in melee engagements.

While I'd rather have a great fire-fight over a bunch of people trying to knife each other, I think a little extra melee would be a pretty cool feature for those who like a little variety in ways to kill people.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion