my issues with wish list threads - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nanites is actually lots of tiny pieces of Duct Tape.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-02-19, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Wrath
Corporal

my issues with wish list threads

ok there are a lot of threars on here with people posting new ideas for planetside next and i've been fairly negitive to most so thought i'd create a thread to explain.

now all the idea's i've seen are all very cool my issue with them is they are mostly about creating easy fixes for small issues people have with the game play, easy repairs/easy ammo/ easy respawns and the issue I have with that is that all the games that are out now make that all so easy cod, you take to much damage hide in a corner for 10 seconds bam full health.

bad company 2 you die at the front lines having snuck past a choke point no problem spawn on your team mate and have him through down an unlimited ammo crate.

but for me the fondest memorys for gaming are going back to playi9ng BF1942 desert combat , planetside being short on ammo and having to engineer your own fix to it. creating your own solutions to problem in the games design.

i've got 100+ memorys of stunts i've pulled of in planetside and desert combat which will stay with me forever yet cant honestly remember 1 from bad company 2 which I played for 4 months last year. for the reason everything was made so easy.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion