What SOE should do to keep the community involved - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma + Lake = Wet Skeeter
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-07-23, 03:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
cashfoyogash
Sergeant

What SOE should do to keep the community involved

CCP games has been known to take care of their players, time after time releasing what are basically free expansions for EVE. Now SOE should implement this same respect for their game but what I am getting at that CCP does right is the Council of Stellar Managment. If youve played EVE then you know what CSM is, if you havent its a group of players just like you and me who dont work for CCP who is voted on by other players who are in close contact with CCP about EVE. The CSM will propose ideas to CCP about making the game better whether its adding content or nerfing something. CCP then listens to them and either does it or does not do it but they put some serious thought into what the CSM says. They also let the CSM be privy to upcoming events in new expansions that will change the EVE universe and ask for their input.

I think if SOE really wants to make a great game they need to do something like the CSM made up of a few players from every faction and get together with them to receive quality input on how to make the game better for us all.

Every term for the CSM is either six months to a year, so every six months or so there is a new vote for new CSM members to take place of the old ones. Also every term CCP flies the CSM members to CCP headquarters where the developers sit down with the CSM and talk about the EVE universe. I would love to see SOE take this step to ensure they always have a quality game.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion