The new gaming footage enhanced - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I once had a crush on you
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-01-05, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

The new gaming footage enhanced

Hi all,

Now I wasnt going to create a new thread for this, but as the other has become big and there is already a host of videos there. And this is a new video, but with old footage and you all know what im like I made a new one hehe! (oh and im an attention seeking whore apparently. )

Ok.

I have removed all the Chinese writing, added a small amount of sharpness but also kept the SOE teams descriptions in the video. You can thank me later Josh, Higby, T-Ray

And just so you all can get a good luck, I put some slow-mo/replay in for you all!

Please remember this video is taken from 2 different sources and although some of the footage is the same you do see a small quality drop in the smaller stuff.

This is also full screen Full HD

Oh, oh and another thing this video was created in the best quality my PC could make so I hope it looks good for you folks.

Enjoy:

PS Good luck to the SOE team, they have created a completely unique game, there isn't anything else in gaming history that will be like PS2.

PSS If you have any requests on the footage, just ask I will knock anything you want out.

Peace!

Last edited by SuperMorto; 2012-01-05 at 12:04 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion