Greetings from Mordor(EA UK BF3 forums) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I bent my wookie
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-11, 06:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Bruttal
Sergeant Major

Re: Greetings from Mordor(EA UK BF3 forums)

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
I've been pushing for BF to go MMOFPS for as long as I can remember.

At this point it's more what I DON'T want from BAttlefield than what I do.

I know one thing from BF2 that would be awesome - if you could give custom names to your squads...all sorts of naughty names...Stardouser's Bonejumpers...that would be awesome.
Been reading this whole thread and first Welcome to PSU, Second I think you will enjoy the vast continents planetside has to offer. at one moment you may be out doing some solo sniping but then your outfit logs in, and since you had been keeping track of the combat for the past hour you have noticed no ones guarding that rear door. Gather up your outfit grab a galaxy or sunder (ground troop transport) and head on over to that back door and try to sneek in and really make the difference in the battle. Or if you want Ignore what you noticed and try and snatch some resource node that isn't well protected.

This game is really tailored to Tactics though Ill be the first to admit we can have some vary large zergs (people who just go to one area because its the next in the line of sight) but higgby seems to think that wont be as much of an issue since there adding in resources and missions.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion